after 9 years ttc

OMG a huge congrats!!! You really deserve that. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! X

huge congrats mrsg, 9 years is a long time to try, goes to show what can happen when you don't give up on what you want. Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months, you deserve it xxx

i just want to share our short story with u all me and my DH was diagnosed with unexplainable infertility :cry: and after 9 years of trying we got our :bfp: we are on :cloud9: i think im in shock :wacko: i feel :sick: already OMG i cant believe it someone pinch me :wohoo:

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you. how are you doing?

:howdy: just a quick update im around 7 weeks now and i will be having my first scan on january the 28th :wohoo: i now have a lovely midwife and have had the pregnancy confirmed. also i am having large amounts of morning sickness that somedays lasts all day :sick: i know thats a very good sign of a healthy pregnancy but it does get annoying when it wakes you up at all hours just to be sick :growlmad: but it will be worth it in the end. :dance:

Congratulations!! You give us long term TTC'ers hope.

Congratualtions on your amazing miracle! you must be on top of the world :)

Take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy! How magical!!!! What a lovely Early christmas present

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->