after 9 years ttc

mrsg#ttc9

Reaction score
i just want to share our short story with u all me and my DH was diagnosed with unexplainable infertility :cry: and after 9 years of trying we got our :bfp: we are on :cloud9: i think im in shock :wacko: i feel :sick: already OMG i cant believe it someone pinch me :wohoo:

HUGE congratulations hun. I got goose bumps and welled up when i read this. :hugs:

xx

Wow that's amazing, you must be over the moon :hugs:

9 years is a long time i am so happy for both of you congratulations & wishing you a happy 9 months when are you due? x

massive congrats..i know how u feel ..me and DH was NTNP for 10+years..together 11 before i got my very 1st BFP just less than a year ago...shocked was not the word!! hoping u a healthy and happy 9months ..gee that will fly by ..you been waiting 9years!! all the best xx

Big huge congrats you, what an amazing story! H & H nine months!!

Congratulations!! Ur story will inspire some of the ladies on here who maybe thinking of giving up! You must be in complete shock! Congrats again!! Xxx

huge congrats - happy and healthy 9 months!!

That's amazing. I can't even imagine how ecstatic you must be. Not many better early Christmas presents than that!

i just want to share our short story with u all me and my DH was diagnosed with unexplainable infertility :cry: and after 9 years of trying we got our :bfp: we are on :cloud9: i think im in shock :wacko: i feel :sick: already OMG i cant believe it someone pinch me :wohoo:

congrats i got my bfp in march later m/c may and ive been ttc for 11 years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->