After coming off the pill

M

Mumble

I was on microlite and this is my first month off it in nearly 5 years!!!

How did you feel after you came of the pill. Do you ovulate in the first month? Can you get pregnant in the 1st month??

Hi! Congrats on coming off bcp!! When I came off the pill (after ten years) I had serious ov pains 2 weeks later and af arrived right on time on day 29. :D Hopefully it'll work out that way for you too! Lots of people say you can be extra fertile in the first month off the pill so if you're thinking of trying straight away then best of luck!

thanks for the info hun. iv had some pain in my side and lower back would that be ov pain?

I must have Ovd as I conceived my daughter the first month after coming off the pill

The first month I came off the pill I went through every symptom there was for being pregnant, but it was just my body dealing with coming off the pill. So don't be surprised if you go through pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks hun im goin to try not stress over things but i know thats easier said than done lol

I had preg symptoms the first month but AF arrived on time... well, give or take a day or two. Not sure when i ov'd cos i don't check.

This is my first month off the pill and I feel like Ive got every pregnancy symptom going! Are you actually trying straight away Mumble?

This is my first month off the pill and I feel like Ive got every pregnancy symptom going! Are you actually trying straight away Mumble?

Were not trying but NTNP and we havnt really gottin to DTD that much this month so...

Been off the pill now for nearly a month, bad cramps and feeling sicky but that generally happens to me every month just before my period, think im gonna have a bad one since i stopped taking cerazette so will see how it goes...goodluck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->