after everything that has happened... trying not to make a selfish decision

P

prettynpink29

doesn't it figure.... with everything that has been going on in the last few weeks I have not been taking opks faithfully or using cbfm.. Thursday I had an ultrasound because it had been one month since my cyst rupture and doctor wanted to check my ovaries. After everything that went on with my cousin, I didn't even want to go but DP talked me into it.. Last night I got a call from my doctor, and guess what.. He said I will be ovulating in the next two days!! My first "confirmed" ovulation since we have started ttc!! To top it off, my doctor said he would bet money I have 2 mature eggs.. So I whipped out my cbfm, opks and BAM!!! ALL POSITIVE! A peak, smiley face and IC positive... and still this morning the same.. Wow have we waited 3 months for this to happen! Horrible timing and some people might think we are selfish, but were going for it... :thumbup:

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 9
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 8
Not selfish at all, you're an amazing person and you deserve this, good luck!

:hugs: I know it's bad timing but I don't think you are selfish at all Hun I think you truely deserve it :) good luck!! xx

God has a plan for us all. This is your time you deserve it.
:dust:

Not selfish!!! Just because your cousin is pregnant, does not mean that you should put your dreams on hold.

This is your life and you are not selfish at all. If it is what you want then go for it!!! Good Luck!!

Hi, what happened to your cousin was very sad and you have done everything you could to help her (BTW, I hope she is better) but it wouldn't be fair for you to put you life on hold for that. Beside even thought timing might not be ideal, I bet an long awaited pregancy would always be welcome ;-) Good luck xx

not selfish at all hun, you go for it and get bd'ing!!

you seem a wonderful person and i'm sure ava will understand. x

It is not at all selfish! I'll bet you guys catch this eggy!! And wouldn't twins be AMAZING!!!???? Good Luck!! Fx'd for you!

You are not selfish at all. You are a grown woman who wants and deserves a baby. I hope this is your month!

rdy

What comes around goes around- you were selfless and supportive to Ava you deserve this and MUST not feel guilty. I am truly hoping you get a Bfp from this. Good luck. I hope your cousin is doing ok.

thank you everyone!! You all made me feel better about our decision! Guess doctor was rite! Positive opks yesterday and this morning, and now this evening they are back to negative. I have had little pains (or twitches) on my right side all day long and my nipples have been unbearable to touch! Amazingly the spotting has stopped also!! WooHoo:) Have not had 4 days of no bleeding/spotting in a row since before I stopped the pill! We had sex yesterday and going to tonight, tomorrow and monday just in case! I don't know if this will be our month, we didn't have sex at all this week (until yesterday) due to everything that had happened:( Do you ladies think I still have a chance? What would be considered dpo Yesterday or Today or Tomorrow?
Very hopeful!

btw, I know I am not suppose to post this in this section anymore.. But my cousin is doing good considering what has happened.. She is out of the hospital, but on bed rest for awhile. I have been taking care of her while my aunt and uncle are at work. Thanks for all the prayers again!!

Its not selfish!! Your a wonderful person and deserve this!!! Everything happens for a reason, good or bad...life works in mysterious ways.
This is your time...go for it!! Good luck!!! Tons of babydust your way!!!

I just wanted to add that I completely forgot that I took soy for the first time last month for 5 days... Can't help but think that might of had something to do with me finally ovulating???
I took it May 14-18th.
Got my LH surge June 3-4th.
I could have been the soy, rite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"