After having the implant out...

Z

Zoex89x

Hi

I had my implant out in june since then my period has been arriving every 16days,but now it's been 21days since my last one..I'm guessing this is just my body finally getting back into routine as I used to be every 28days.
Has anyone got any experience with having implant out?

Thanks

I've never had the implant but I'm really considering having it done. If you don't mind sharing you experience I would appreciate it.

I imagine the goofy cycles are your body adjusting to being off the hormones as that's the way it goes with the other hormonal birth control methods.

Thanks for the reply..I dont want to put you off having one hun as they really do effect everyone differently and with me it wasn't good..only read on it u don't mind hearing the down side....

But I only had it put in in April but I suffered from extremely bad ancixety when I had it..I've never had anxiety ever but once I had the implant in I didn't want to go out the house in the first few weeks I forced my self to go out but everytime I got to a road I would starting shaking sweating heart racing :( it was awful then it got to the point that is pack the changing bag get kids in pram but then just couldnt bring myself to go out the house, I felt so down I didn't want to see anyone or go out at times I thought it was pnd but then read up implant syntoms and sounded like it could be that I had it taken out in June and within a few days I started feeling fine and iv had no anxiety attacks or feeling down ever since thank goodness
Also I pretty much bled everyday with it in to

As I say tho it's different for each person and apparently you can be fine with one implant then get it changed after 3yrs and have bad effects with the next (so iv been told)

Goodluck if u decide to try it though I know some people that have got on great with it :) x

Thanks for the reply. I have a birth control consultation with Planned Parenthood next month to try and decide on a long-term or permanent birth control and I'm trying to get as much info on everything out there as possible. I'm sorry this one didn't go so well for you.

Your welcome...yeah that's what I'm trying to do now decide what to go on next,was thinking about the depo injection but af needs to turn up first lol! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->