After how much time you got +ve opk after cb solid smiley opk ?

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
If you are using cb digital opk then did you also used a cheap opk or any other opk which only measures lh surge ?
I'm asking because I want to understand that does cb indicates that you are going to ovulate earlier than normal opk?
Or in other words, after how much time you got positive on normal opk after a solid smiley on cb ?

Short version
I usually Oed the day after a solid smile

long version
It varied as soon as same day to two days later. Most months, I tested multiple times a day with spare CB holders and/or cheap store brand strips. For me, it boiled down to when I caught the surge. I noticed that I tended to start my surge in the afternoon vs fmu. It usually reaches its darkest the next morning/early afternoon. I’d ovulate about half a day later. I confirmed my ovulation with temps. World can agree to disagree, but I get very strong ovulation cramping/pain as well. I think it’s my hormones just loving to mess with me. About 2/3 of at least a dozen or so opk cycles I confirmed ovulation to be the day after my solid smile. Most of my other cycles were very pcosy cycles though. Multiple starts and stops or surges that lasted five days. A few were day of or on day three. And I also had several cycles where I still registered positive or solid the day after I Oed. My body really was having a rough go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->