after i said i was giving up i got this ..please look im not convinced

Thats def a :bfp: i'm sure the digi one is not till 4 days before your af is due.

Now what did I tell you ????? CONGRATS!!!! xx

I used superdrug one this morning 13 DPO and BFN :(

when is your af due? the digital picks up from 2-3 weeks i think :) xx

told u not to worry bout those BFN!!

fingers crossed 4 u :)

grats, that is definalty two lines.... :)

I think we should all give up and see if that brings mr storkey along..... I think you made him realise he was going to lose custom :p

its a positive hunny. congratulations yay xx

omg ! thank you so much everyone!! welll i just poas a digital one annnnnnnnnnnnddd

260820091482.jpg

im so happy just cant get my head round it i was so sure i wasnt pregnant!!1 omg omg omg omg

YAY!!! :happydance:YAY!!:happydance: I am so happy for you. I know how discouraged you were starting to get. This is wonderful!! Congrats!!!:thumbup:

i was actuali going to give up!! it was getting me to upset and i didnt wanna be depressed around the lil 1 i already got ...i hope its a sticky bean ....my heads all over the place x i think the storkey did think he was going to lose custom ..i was sooo convinced i wasnt preg...WOW

I expected to come in and see a super faint line or something... then I looked! That's so much a 2nd line... it's not trying to be there... it's there! Congrats!!! :hugs:

Never give up at 10 or 11 dpo... that's WAY too early to give up! Only the lucky ones get a :bfp: that soon!!!

That's a definite :bfp:!!! Lots of sticky vibes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->