after Mirena trying to conceive

ttcbby6

Reaction score
I had Mirena for 5 years with no AF. Had MIrena removed on 4/3/13 and no AF until 5/31.
I had a light period from 5/31-6/3 then spotted again on 6/11, i am also having crampiness in my pelvic area and some back pain...trying to figyre out if this could be implantaion cramps....any ideas...

I had Mirena for 5 years with no AF. Had MIrena removed on 4/3/13 and no AF until 5/31.
I had a light period from 5/31-6/3 then spotted again on 6/11, i am also having crampiness in my pelvic area and some back pain...trying to figyre out if this could be implantaion cramps....any ideas...

I had Mirena for 7 years and it completely screwed up my period and body!! I don't ovulate anymore, and I have to take pills to get a period!! I know we aren't all the same!! But I will never go on that again!! Yea, it was great, no period for 7 years! Why would a women complain, right? But my doc also thinks I can't get pregnant because I was on it for soo long!! Been trying for 6 months to get pregnant and nothing.. So the past two months I started doing OPK's and did it everyday at the same time, and never once ovulated.. And I have had alot of pain in my pelvic since removing it.. You could be the one in the million that this doesn't happen too.. Soo.. Wait for your next period and if one doesn't come then test!! But just be careful!!

Thanks. Good luck to you. This is the first time i have had the pelvic pain, kinda has me worried

Good Luck to you too... I know the pain can get very uncomfortable!! I am seeing my OB on Thursday to see what's going on with my pain..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->