After reviewing some charts

so-optimystic

Reaction score
So, I am a person of wishful thinking. I went around and looked at some other charts. Looks as though lots of woman that ended up with BFP had a dip about 11-12 DPO, and that is similar to what is going on with me......anyone feel like stalking my chart??
TIA

The dip can go either way. It can be an implantation dip or it can be an AF dip.

Either way, youre chart looks great for a normal cycle :D

hey hun I dont really know about charts but just want to widh you good luck, how long do you have to wait until AF is due ??

Dip turned out to be a true AF warning...... Ugh Ugh Ugh, there is always next month....I hope

So sorry AF got you. Good luck with next month!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

awww sorry hun, hopefully next month will be your month xxxxxx

Everyone is talking about an implantation temperature drop - can anyone explain that to me?:dohh:

I would love to explain it to you Poppy, but I don't quite understand it myself....Good luck, if you find out, would you like to explain it to me?!?!

Your temp drops if implantation occurs Poppy but sadly those dips even when they occur before AF is due & rise again can mean nothing :( Its a good sign but not a definate.

Women who get BFPs may have NO dip in temp just like woman with no postive month can have a dip and rise but still AF arrives.

I personally would only suggest charting to work out ovulation dates and nothing more & a little warning for the :witch: arriving not what you want when TTC of course :( but its nice to know if you know what I mean.

Add your chart to the charting sticky thread hun x x

Sorry she got you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back