Aftertaste?

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I find that after I eat I get an annoying aftertaste that just lingers. I feel like brushing my tongue off sometimes. It's at the back and it just tastes gross. Anyone else?

Yes! It's just another annoying pregnancy symptom! I have it all the time and no amount of brushing or mouth wash make it go away, I hope it takes a hike soon!

Same here. If I'm not nauseous I'm dealing with that bad taste that just doesn't go away.

Same here. If I'm not nauseous I'm dealing with that bad taste that just doesn't go away.

Exactly the same as me!! And it doesn't matter what I eat everything leaves the same horrible taste in my mouth!

Yeah its disgusting. Ive only just started to lose that taste thank god!

Wtf is that? Urgh it's disgusting! I never had in my previous pregnancies but this time it's just always there it barfs me out. Lingering ugly aftertaste not metallic just an aftertaste. Like now I just had my coffee and it's back Yuck!

Argh I'm dealing with this AGAIN! I had it all through my last pregnancy till he was born! It literally disappeared straight after he came out and I was able to eat and not have the awful taste

It's sooo annoying!

Oh that's awful!! I'm really hoping it goes away soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->