Again! 6 days with no symptoms :( at 9 weeks.

lazymum

Reaction score
Oh, I wrote a post at about 7 weeks that my symptoms that started at 6 weeks had vanished. However they came back after 4 or 5 days and for a short while I felt horrible. By symptoms I actually mean nausea because I have no other symptoms.
My breasts were sensitive with my first pregnancy only and now they are still absolutely the same as before getting pregnant.
Yesterday wiping floor at 11 pm. I though that my usual fatigue is gone too. And I have two children and a husband for a third child….
While I felt nauseous I thought I was insane to wish once again to have it but now when it stopped last Thursday I am worried and want my nausea:).
Anyone have their only symptom disappear?

Ive got no symptoms and im 7+2. Ive had some bleeding so off for an early scan tomorrow.
Hopefully everything is OK and we are the Lucky ones with no symptoms.
Have you seen your mw? They may be able to offer more reassurance xx

If I had no symptoms I would probably be less worried but since I got them and than they vanished it makes me nervous. Our MW are not normally reassuring and try to avoid any answers that may sound definitely positive or otherwise. I hate their ambiguity. Hope everything will be fine for you at your scan. I had a bleeding with my son twice and everything was ok.

I'm nearly 7 weeks and have had horrendous morning sickness,nausea, fatigue, tender breasts untill about 3dyas ago.. Then noting. Literally I felt fine.. Stayed up late! However today they are back with a vengeance! I feel horrendous!

Apprently (not sure how true this is as a friend told me!) as you have a boom in hormones you get horrible symptoms .. Then as they level out you feel ok! You are probably due a hormone serge. So don't speak too soon! :)

Also some ladies just don't get symptoms.. Lucky buggers! :))

Thank you T8ty! I already feel so much better. However I am already browsing for a fatal doppler:).

No problemo! I panicked big time the other day when I literally felt great! I though it was strange! And of course I always think the worst!

Turns out baby gave me a few days off and now I feel awful!

These babies like to make you worry way before they enter the world!

I had 4 days without symptoms last week. Was so worried I went for an emergency scan - everything was fine. Started feeling nauseous about 10 mins. after getting back home again, lol...

Hey my last pregnancy I was sick as a dog and at 9 wks I fled great for a few days then the sickness came back again. X

Try not to worry!! I had no symptoms until 8 weeks, then they all went away at 9 weeks ( except for the occasional puking lol, Only 4 times since I got pregnant!!) Not everyone has symptoms and they come and go. Just try not to worry, Stressing out will only stress out the baby!

I still have symptoms despite being diagnosed with a MMC. I wouldn't use symptoms to gauge how a pregnancy is going. I'm sure you're doing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->