Again...

Twin2momma

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in July. I got pregnant pretty much immediately after my miscarriage and now here I am.... Bleeding my 2nd miscarriage. Feeling completely gutted and blaming myself. I just don't know if I can go through this again.

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss and how my heart breaks for you. It's so hard. I've had 5 losses in a row myself. Three of them at the 8 week mark and my most recent loss was discovered on August 15th. I was 8+2 weeks. So I totally understand your pain. If you can give yourself time to heal emotionally. I don't have that luxury as I'm too old and must press on quickly. But I wish I did. Emotionally I'm exhausted.

I am very sorry for your loss. I have had 3 losses in a row and for the last year (bar 2 months) have either been pregnant or miscarrying. I think it's natural to want to try again right now, but had I had tests after the first miscarriage, I may have already been really far along or with a baby. As it is, I have to wait until my OH has finished his course of supplements before we can try. So I think doing tests and trying to find out the reason may save you heartache and pain in the long run.

I am desperate to try again in September, but am trying to be logical and say to myself that the longer OH takes therapy (supplements and vitamins) the better our chances of success.

I hope you find the patience to look for answers and the strength to tru again.

I am 36 so also feel like time is running out :(

The doctor has said this was a chemical. I hate that my dr office just acts like oh you were "barely" pregnant (their words) like that makes it hurt any less?!

Dh and I have decided to wait 2 cycles before we active try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->