age 30- TTC 5yrs- PCO/no ovulation, motility issues, 1st round of clomid- BUDDY?

Hey lou lou, have your periods been super light and short on Clomid? Mine this cycle has been really weird!!!!

Hi Sonya- no the period I had at the end of cycle 1 wasn't light- it was quite heavy actually. It was shorter than normal- but only by a day. Is yours really weird?

Well the first day was really light, like only a liner type light, day 2 was still light, day 3 &4 were just spotting. Thats abnormal for me lol, I usualy have a heavy bleed for 4 days, then light for 3. And it was sooooooooo painful, worst ever more like pain in my ovaries. I took a day off from work cuz i couldnt get out of bed!

just seen both messages. The cm thing was weird-did you test? Were your temps low? X

Morning everyone

Good news-I had a CD20 blood test- (only 2 days after ovulation as I ovulated late on CD18- but doctor did it anyway because I was there for my appointment) and my prog level was 35 - which is really good to say it was only 2dpo!!

I have another blood test tomorrow which will be 8dpo. (Clinic couldn't fit me in for the CD21/7dpo test this month- so had one early test and one late instead).

Quite encouraged by that as my prog level last clomid cycle was 40 and that was on CD21 (7dpo) so 35 is nice and high for 2dpo!

YYAAAYY Lets here it for good bloods!!!!! WOOP WOOP! Thats lovely news! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks love! How are you feeling today?

Have you heard from Kissy? I'm quite worried about her- she hasn't logged on here since the 27th Feb!!

Im doing great thanks! No I havent heard from her, what was the last you heard? Hopefully its only good things that are keeping her away from us :D When are you going to start testing?

I'm not!! Going to wait this month for AF- it drove me mad last month! I'm going to "try" and resist!

Last thing I heard from Kissy was her posting on the Clomid Club on Saturday. I've clicked on her siggy just now and she hasn't updated any temps since Saturday either!?! She was supposed to be getting her Cd21 blood results yesterday. I hope she's OK

I hope so too.. Fingers x'd for her. No Testingg?! Incredible lololol, i tell myself that everymonth!!!! never works lolol

Yes I know!! Doubt I'll be able to resist to be honest- but I'll try!!

Are you not going to temp this month? Are you doing OPKs? Or are you just going "au naturel"?

I think im going to temp, that is if i remember to lol. Also having follicular scans, RE wants to see how my ovaries do without clomid. And with the scans comes the blood tests, Estradiol LH and Progesterone the same days that im having the scans cd 12, 13, 14, 15 and maybe 16. Not using opks as there isnt really a need to because the blood tests show my LH levels.

That sounds good Son- like a lot of monitoring. You must have a good doc! Mine won't offer anything except the 21 day tests!! I never even had any hormones checked or anything before he put me on Clomid!

How are you so far? Anything happening? Any twinges/pains? HAve you always ovulated on your own?

I have always ovulated on my own, my dr had a theory that i might be gearing up for ovulation but the egg dies before it matures. Thats why he put me on clomid so that I would produce more mature eggs that would eventualy be released. Nothing as of yet, in regards to the ov pains :) a bit early for that. I shoud be ovulating next week tuesday i think. Any new symptoms for you?

No, notreally. i had a small amount of nausea last night- but to be honest I think it's because I ate too much! :blush:

No other symptoms. I have no PMA this month at all though. Bizarrely I feel no compulsion to test and feel like I did last month when AF was here- as in I just want the cycle to end so I can start clomid again! I just feel like I'm out this month!! :shrug:

((((hugs)))) Dont give up hun, you are only 8 dpo! Your little beany might not have even implanted yet!!! This is also your first cycle using soft cups!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's true - you never know I suppose!!

Still nothing from Kissy...

I know im worried now, I hope everything is ok! Last post of hers was a hpt.

Yes I know- she put a poll on asking whether people thought it was positive or negative. The poll answers were mainly negative and then she hasn't been back! I am hoping it's because she got a nice BFP the next morning and not that she is upset- but I think she would have told us if hse'd got a BFP! I hope she didn't get bad news from her 21 day test and has given up!?!

aw I really hope thats not the case :( all we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best. TTC makes us really good at doing that lol. Are you at work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->