age 30- TTC 5yrs- PCO/no ovulation, motility issues, 1st round of clomid- BUDDY?

Yes- last lesson was a planning lesson (I'm a secondary school teacher) - hence me being able to be on here all lesson! :) It's break now. I work in an ICT room though so can usually keep checking here!

Are you at work? What job do you do?

Ya I am at work lol, I organise shipments for a sales company. Its a desk job using emails, and phone... hence me being on here all day :p

Yeah that's the one thing I miss about working in an office! I used to work in I.T before deciding to become a teacher. I used to like having access to the internet all day!

I have started getting ovulation-type pains in the last hour or so!!??

Really? Are ovary pains a good sign in the TWW?? I had them when I woke up this morning too- and my temp has climbed up again a little this morning.

How are you today?

Im pretty sure! And Im positive that climbing temps is a defo good sign!! Im good, decided not to temp this month :D au naturel !

I don't know how you can resist when you wake up in the morning :)

hahahaha lol, i put my thermometer in the kitchen! Im thinking about buying pre seed this cycle though :S just thought maybe id have good results?

Well if by any miracle I get a BFP this cycle then I have a sealed tube of Preseed you can have and a sealed tube of Conceive Plus! And some OPKs! I wouldn't hold your breath though love! It'd be a bloody miracle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->