AGHHH why is age such a problem to other people!!

Hi there I shouldn't be on this forum as I'm only 21, but I think some people assume that once you hit a certain age, you have achieved everything you want in life. Which is strange as I have met plenty of wmen in their late 30s and 40s who have given birth and I have such admiration for them. A baby is a blessing regardless of age and I'm sure all of you women will make amazing mothers. I know a few women in their 40s with a better social life than myself. I wish I had their energy

Oh hun, people are just dumb! lol. Honestly- they get diarrhea of the mouth when talking to a pregnant woman... they ALL have advise and opinions and they are rarely asked for or appreciated... which is unfortunate.

Personally, I'm 37 (38 in Dec just after my baby is due) and I LOVE it!!! I'm so glad it happened when it did. I have absolutely NO regrets. We tried for a very long time and faced loads of hurdles to have a child together (my hubby is also 37) and we also have a 13 yr old (just about to turn 14) in the house... his daughter from a previous marriage. And honestly, I'm glad there is such an age difference... she loves kids and will be such a help when needed. Plus we'll be able to give this next child just as many opportunities in life as she'll get. So there is always good in any situation no matter how old or young you are or how many kids you have or how close or far apart in age they are...

All is perfect hun... and no one else needs to think that but you! And if people open their mouth, just tell them HOW happy you are and how excited and truly thrilled you are to be a mom again and have your older children be involved... maybe that will shut them up. And if not, then just smile, nod your head and walk away... ;)

CONGRATS!!!!

Hi
I have just turned 47 and my little cherub's 7 weeks old.. and I haven't had anything negative said to me.. just lots of congratulations and 'how wonderful' comments.. so I have found it a positive experience.. plus to be honest I really don't care what people think.. I know that I am going to be a great mum to my little girl and love her to bits.. that's all that matters.
Age is just a number.. it's who the person is and how much they love their child that matters.. ignore the 'ignorant' is my message..xxx

My sister in law and I had a conversation over Easter, where I asked her if she was broody and she said no im only 31 Iv got bags of time:wacko:

Yeah thanks!!

I honestly don't think it's your age...the comment seems more about the fact that your kids are already older. People can't understand why you'd do it again. People can be rude and will question whatever comes to the top of their little heads.
I've just turned 35 and where I live it's 100% normal to have babies at this age. The earliest my friends started having kids were late 20's early 30's, so although I've gotten lots of other rude comments, have never gotten anything directed at my age. I've never even given it a thought until I saw there was a forum for people of my advanced age. yikes. lol

well got my first at 28 my second at 36 and now will have my third at 38 1/2 and beleive me i tried since i was 25 it's just happened that way and god bless let poples talk who' care :):thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->