aghhhhh

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
what a weekend!!!!! OH went away, as some know, I was a total idiot, and had a cigarette with my mates yesterday (feel awful) and was really sick from it yesterday, all I have eaten all weekend is a hard boiled egg and two bites off an apple. The builders down the road have gone through a mains line, so my whole road STINKS of sewage, including in my house, we got some one out, they checked ours said clear....but we will flush it through any way. now my house stink off sh*t! and the had their son with them, who has trampled muddy footprints all over my cream carpet.....then I blew up my microwave! how I have no idea, was heating some chocolate to make my oh some rice crispy cakes and went BANG and lights were flickering, pulled the plug out. And we were looking after a baby mouse my cat injured, checked his cage this morning.... he has got out! so I have a baby wild mouse running round some where :dohh:oh and my tumble dried is having to go on TWICE as being crap, so a wash and dry is now taking 5 hours.

a break please... :'(

AHHH! The does sound rough! I hope everything gets back to normal soon for you! :hugs:

thanks, bet my oh and it all starts working again and he will be like :shrug:. Just one of those days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->