Agnus Cactus

I didn't stop taking it after ovulating, and I still fell pg after 4 months of taking it. I stopped taking it immediately after testing positive. xx

I wanted to continue on to say everyone is different, so I would say do what makes you comfortable. Whatever you choose to do, I hope you all get your :bfp:'s and soon! xx Just wanted to share my experience with it is all :)

Hi, I just thought I would tell you about my experience with agnus cactus. my partner and i had been trying for a baby for 9 months when i started to take it to regulate my hormones. after 2 months i found out we were expecting our child..........triplets in fact!! things didnt really go to plan though, we lost baby 3 at 9 weeks and i carried on the pregnancy with identical twin boys, sadly our son reid died the night before being born, but his brother liam is now a healthy 3 year old. i believe agnus cactus does regulate the reproductive area, but wonder wether it can make you release more than one egg per month....i wouldnt want anyone to go through what we have.

:wave: Hi Girls,

Just wondered if anyone had tried Agnus Cactus and had some luck with it?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After too many cycles of irregular, long, anovulatory cycles......... I decided to finally try it. Well, check out this month's OPK:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/nessiebaby/IMG_3459.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->