Agnus Castus - Heavy periods

shazney22

Reaction score
I have been having more heavy periods ever since I gave birth, Ive always have had heavy and painful periods but now I have just started trying Agnus Castus not sure if its gonna work or not, is there anything I could take to help with heavy periods? I am taking 200mg a day not sure how much Im meant to take lol it says two a day on the back of the bottle, the lady in holland and barrett said just take one as its strong but am at my wits end

i heard this helps too, i must say i havent tried it yet, i was told by my doctor to try evening primrose oil and b6

yeh I think its helping not too sure how long I take it for lol

Not sure if this will be right for you as I don't know what situation your in babywise, but I suffered badly with heavy and long lasting periods and the doctor prescribed be the combined pill, ovranette brand. It has worked so well, my periods aren't nearly as heavy as they were before and I don't suffer with the additional symptoms of sickness and dizziness, and I can use it as contraception now as I'm WTT. Hope it helps :)

Hey I tried agnus castus for a few months to help with my heavy, painful and sometimes stupidly timed periods. It didn't work for me and I'm still trying to find something that'll help without going on BC as we are actively trying for :baby: after OH's vasectomy reversal. The only thing that's ever stopped me having sheer agony each month is being on BC or being preggy.
I have heard the agnus castus works for some ladies though... I'd take the dose on the packet though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->