agnus castus - progesterone

ineedaseed

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
evening ladies :hugs:

hope you are all well

I started taking agnus castus in the hope that it helps "prepare" for implantation as my lp's are fine. Just wanted to check it can be used for just the preperation side of things? am i right in thinking it helps increase progesterone?

Thanks xx

Hi Ineedaseed

How do you know if you are producing too much progesterone or estrogen? I get really tender, swollen boobs and nips just before I ov to the end of AF, so didn't know if im producing more of one and not enough of the other.

Thanks

anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

I've just went through tests for RCM and just had my progesterone results.

What I've found out is if your body produces to much estrogen in the 2ww and dominates over the progesterone you'll have sore boobs, water retention, light periods.

I'm now using progesterone cream and B6 in the 2ww this makes the womb nice and healthy.

If you've not been tested for progesterone, B6 is excellent for TTC helps the LP and linning of the womb! i take 50mg

X

I take wellwoman tablets and these have 10mg of b6 in them. I am not sure about any of my hormonne levels but i am as regular as clockwork and LP is 14 days. Just want to prepare everything in a healthy manor. Plus has the folic acid in them too.

https://www.vitabiotics.com/wellwoman/org_for.aspx

Not sure what angus cactus does but i have seen a thred on here where someones cycles have been reduced from taking it. They had a 35-40 day cycle and now they have 28 day one. Its been good for that.

AC's main role in ttcing is to help ladies who have irregular cycles. I don't know much about it as I don't use it as my cycles are, at least regular and don't know if it helps with progesterone. I have seen at least one post saying that AC managed to mess up an otherwise regular cycle so be careful.

Hi all,

I would just like to add that Angus Castus does really help you become fertile and I mean really fertile. I did some research on this herb as after coming of the contraceptive pill my face got really bad with spots, hormonal acne and my periods were horrible, really long cycles and really irregular. One month I would have a 36 day cycle the other a 32, 34 etc. I had no intentions of staying pregnant so I just took these tablets to help with my hormonal acne. It really worked on my skin and it really worked on my cycles. I still have irregular cycles but at least they are not so long and to my surprise without trying for a baby I stayed pregnant in February. But I mean i did not try for this baby at all. Ok I didn't use any protection but what happened is very rare as apparently I stayed pregnant by the precum, i think it's called. My husband and I where so shocked as we had done nothing to try to stay. I know that there is always a chance to conceive this way, but it is very rare. Especially if you have irregular periods and a hormonal imbalance. Therefore, I really believe Angus Castus does work! I think every woman who is trying for a baby should take them as it does make you very fertile. Especially those with long cycles and irregular ones. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage doctor's think its because I may have low progesterone. I don't know if that was because i stopped taking AC during pregnancy. Anyways the doctor has now given me progesterone tablets to take either orally or vaginal. He says that progesterone is essential in pregnancy and some women don't produce a lot that's why they miscarry in the first 3 months. After the 3 moths women produce a lot naturally. The doctor also told me that these progesterone tablets will make me have a 28day cycle and will make it very easy for me to stay pregnant when i start to trying again.

I hope this helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->