Agnus Castus success stories, anyone?

Lara baby

Reaction score
Dear all,

I know this question has been asked in the past, but would love to know if anyone has recently got a BFP after using Agnus Castus (or Vitex).

I read glowing reviews online on how it helps with regulating ovulation etc so I went ahead and got some from Holland and Barrett.

My periods were always on time (approx 28 days), was never on the pill, eat healthy and exercise regularly. I have been tracking my BBT and taking OPKs (although not religiously) and everything indicates that I am not ovulating, or am ovulating late in my cycle leaving me with a short luteal phase.

Could anyone let me know if you had experience with this brand (H&B) of Agnus Castus? Did you get a BFP? What dosage did you take and for how long? Also, some say that AC should be taken from CD1 up until ovulation, while others claim that it should be taken all throughout the cycle.

Are there any othe natural supplements which worked for you?

Really confused :wacko:

Thanks a million!

I get pg with my son and jad 2 cps using red clover blossom you take up until o and is an in general fertility boost. I buddied with someone who got pg with vitex she took it right through her cycle and weened herself off when she got her bfp. You shoulf also look into conceive plus lube as it helps sperm live longer and travel to eggie easier.

DD is a vitex baby. You shouldn't take it if you have regular cycles as it can mess them up. You want to take it all through your cycle not just to O. Vitex is a slow acting herb and takes time to work. By stopping at O every month you're essentially undoing all the work vitex did the first half of your cycle and starting over each cycle. I took it the same until 12 weeks then started weaning. Be wary stopping cold turkey when you get a bfp as it raises progesterone and if that's how it was helping it could cause a sharp decrease which could start a MC.

What do you mean by wean yourself off? Like if I only drink one cup of Fertilitea a day, do I drink half a cup for like a week after my BFP? And then stop drinking it?

Well I took vitex in pill form so starting at 12 weeks I took one less pill a week until I was off of it. I'm not sure about tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->