Agnus Castus - WTH is happening?? Pls help

I take 1200mg a day. I was taking 1600mg but decided to cut it down a few days ago. GL this cycle :)

I take 1200mg a day. I was taking 1600mg but decided to cut it down a few days ago. GL this cycle :)

Maybe I should try that dosage first before cutting it in half - I just don't want to take too low a dosage and it not work!! Urgh decisions, decisions lol. Ty hun - good luck to you also!! :flower: Would be a lovely valentines day pressie :cloud9:

Maybe I should try that dosage first before cutting it in half - I just don't want to take too low a dosage and it not work!! Urgh decisions, decisions lol. Ty hun - good luck to you also!! :flower: Would be a lovely valentines day pressie :cloud9:

It can't hurt to try to lower it. Try the 1200 and see how it goes.

I am now on CD39 and still haven't O'ed :( I still hopeful though as I've only been taking the vitex for about 25ish days......

I was reading "making babies" and I think you are supposed to take it like you would progesterone, meaning, you should take it starting 2-3 days after you ovulate. I didn't realize that either, but since I stopped taking it, I seem to be ovulating 2 days earlier. Weird.

I was reading "making babies" and I think you are supposed to take it like you would progesterone, meaning, you should take it starting 2-3 days after you ovulate. I didn't realize that either, but since I stopped taking it, I seem to be ovulating 2 days earlier. Weird.

It seems like everywhere you read there are different suggestions for taking it. Some say all cycle (which is what I'm doing), some say not during AF, some say from CD1 up to O, and others say after O....Makes it confusing! Glad you are Oing earlier though....that's awesome!

I took mine from CD1 until CD14. It took about 3 months to regulate, but it seemed to work for me. I suppose everyone is different though and it's just a case of finding or doing what suits you best.

I'm so glad I found a thread on Vitex!! I started taking a 500mg pull about a month ago, and after letting it start its magic, it slowed my period down (it was REALLY heavy, ALL the time). UT still took it about 2 weeks to finish, making it a 6 week period. I took two OPKs last night and night before, not sure if they were positive or not, I'm new to OPKs. But my cervix was super high, and cm is clear and EW. but it doesn't stretch very much. My DH and I BD'd yesterday, not sure if I'm gonna get him to today or not....LOL any thoughts? Could it be ovulation?

It wont let me do it on my phone. I'll have to tomorrow morning after work on the PC.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=231862

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=231861

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=231858

Your tests look negative, but not by that much. Have you taken any more? From those tests you look to ovulate in the next few days x

I have one to take this morning, but doing a 4 hour hold, so it'll be 2 when I can. If it's darker I'm going today to get more so I know. I'm hoping O doesn't happen until tonight or tomorrow. DH is getting the cold shoulder because he's refused for the last 2 days. (Then wanted to know why I was grumpy this morning).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->