Ah, is it all in my head?? (TMI)!

rebeccafoever

Reaction score
Ah, is it all in my head?? (TMI)!

So my bf and I have had the BD on July 17th. I was feeling pretty sexual for three days prior, which is completely out of the normal. My bf is lucky he gets sex 2 times a month. Since then I have had the strangest feeling of being pregnant. I had a miscarriage 2 months ago, which messed up my pms symptoms and now i am not sure what is "normal" anymore. This would be my fourth pregnancy. I do have a wonderful toddler. I have been checking my cervix even though the messy side (AF). It was high for my AF and semisoft the entire time. It was slightly open for 4 days and once open. My menstrual had less bleeding than normal I could of worn 1.5 pads during the entire time if I didn't want to be clean. There was very little bright red bleeding and wasn't clotty at all, seemed thin almost watery. It made me question a possible pregnancy than to confirm it.

I put the emotion aside with the multiple BFN's. However before my O day (I think) my breast began to hurt (sides- never had) and still do worst (now all around) even had a couple of "burning" sensations two days ago that lasted a bit. I been craving food I never really wanted to eat (mac & cheese with hotdogs Yuck!) I got dizzy real easy playing with my son (spun 3 times medium speed) what a dozy. I had at one time thought I smell like milk, but I brushed it aside (your crazy!) but last two days my nipples have been sticky. The last three days my cervix have twitched several times and have had pulling sensations. I can feel this twitches my pressing in my belly (weird). I have had a blood test after my M/C to make sure my hcg levels dropped and they did. My cervix has not open since AF, has stayed high and soft/semisoft and AF is due on Aug 17th. I have taken a test this morning and BFN. I have been tired and have to rest sometime in the day. Lately I have been remembering my dreams better the last week. I woke up with a crazy one (see below) I found it very amusing. I have been trying to brush this off it has been haunting me. I have had acute broncitis during this time and unsure if any are related. I have felt brief moments of nasousiness however unsure if it an actual sign or part of my sickness, I have felt better in this regards since monday but am having a few headaches.

Unfortunately I recently lost my job (after Jul AF) and the need for baby has simmered down til I can get back up. I am unsure what to think now. I think I might have jump the crazy train but why is this nagging me?

My Crazy Dream(For your amusement only):
I saw an alien (ipod looking) device “scanning” people below. The screen said they need help for someone to take care of their children (turned into a musical, yes singing alien-dinosaur babies). It was about to ask me but my friend took the device and volunteered and receive loads of money. I was jealous a little until the alien began to attack. Also found out when you agreed to take care of the babies you had to physical “have” two more. You have them by an alien punching you with his fist (with months on them) and inserting them where he punches you. The baby grows than you die from it. The impregnate my friend by alien felt sorry and took the baby away and my friend lives. They impregnate my three year old (AHH!) I saved his life with vampire blood (what?). I climb a sky scrapper with my pregnant sister from the outside in the name of saving mankind. I meet up with my college friends and saw there beautiful made dresses. Then a airplane wing appear outside the door , hey I can used that strong metal to fight the aliens and then I woke up. Lol very interesting, just one of my weird dreams this week but very entertaining.:wacko:

My last AF was 7/22-7/26

Hey girl! Bad thing is I'm kinda in ur boat too! Its all about the waiting game! Its too early for u to test but just in case act as if u are preg! I had a very light af about a week ago so thought maybe implantation but got a bfn maybe too soon for me cause my signs are by the book! Sore boobs dizzy weight gain hurngry pee a lot! I got it all! Let me know how it goes! I'm no expert but I'm a mother of 3 with one more that's step and four pregs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->