AHH Please help boys names needed!!

hercfreak

Reaction score
Before we had DD we agreed that the first child's middle name would be something from my family and the second would have a name DH's side.
We found out yesterday that we're expecting a little boy so now the arguments on name choices have started!! DH wanted Colin for a first name (his dad's name) but I said it would be too confusing for DS so we agreed that it could be a middle name. We're also considering Adrian as a middle name (the name of his Uncle who we lost to cancer just before DD was born)

HELP. Any ideas on a first name to go with either Colin or Adrian? We don't want anything that is too common or too bizarre!!

Daniel Collin
Liam Collin
Alexander Collin

Noah Adrian
Garreth Adrian
Jonah Adrian

How about Cole as a first name to honour Colin, just makes it sound a little more current while still honouring you oh's dad? Or Aidan instead of Adrian?

I like Adrian Cole

Other ideas:

Felix Adrian
Christopher Colin
Reuben Adrian
Alexander Colin
Logan Cole
Abel Colin
Theodore Adrian
Huxley Adrian

Hey Ladies

Sorry not been on here for a while what with one thing or another! Thought I'd get back on before DD has her squint correction surgery on Wed and then def not get back on here for a while.

I thought picking Poppy's name was hard, but boys names have been even harder. We have finally come to a decision. Our little boy is going to be:

Caleb Adrian​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"