Ahh tomorrow's my first scan *bit of a rant ramble *

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
As the title says tomorrow's my first scan and I've never been so nervous in my life , and this is baby no 4 pregnancy no 5 I don't know why I'm so nervous maybe it's because everything is telling me it's twins maybe it's because my last pregnancy failed maybe it's because I can't sleep without my husband here and his not going to be back until like midnight and his phone has died maybe it's because I'm scared I've worked myself up for twins and it isn't and then I'll be sad maybe it's because something could be wrong or maybe I'm just being stupid I dunno it's so weird but everything feels so right , I even found a house in my neighbourhood that is a bedroom bigger then mine so I won't have to move far and my son can still go to the best school in town ,even if I have gained so much weight and in only 9+4 ish weeks and I can't keep awake at the best of times I even fell asleep walking down the road and was woken by someone asking if I needed an ambulance that was scary I've never had morning sickness but this time I feel sick 90% of the time except when I'm eating and have a bad taste in my mouth so overall so far pregnancy wise worst one for the first tri but still , I'm so scared about everything going wrong or missing my appointment or something stupid , I'm scared my hubby won't get back in time from his test he has in the morning that's in a different town it's only half hour away but still my best friend told me today she couldn't make it so I'm scared I'm going to be alone and either find out nothing's there or find out there's loads in there , I'm sorry about the rambling , I'm just so in panic mode right now and to top that of my tumble dryer isn't working properly and I'm scared I won't have clothes to wear tomorrow that actually fit me because they won't be dry :( jeez I need to sleep I need to be up early but I don't see that happening without my hubby here :,( could easily burst into tears right now if I was a crying type of girl , luckily I'm not or I wouldn't beable to open my eyes tomorrow :( to top it all of me and my hubby got married 3 months ago today and instead of making something out of it he left me on my own with the kids to go on a road trip that's taken all day with his mate :/

I hope you got some sleep and by sharing how you were feeling helps take some of the worry away

good luck at your scan and you have me interested to see if it is twins by those symptoms so please update us when you can :hugs:

Aw bless u, I'd say all those worries are normal. Hope you scan goes well xxx

Thank you so much ladies it did help me feel a bit better I'm on my way now my appointment is in 35 minutes but they will probably be running late , I will let you all know after how it's gone , it's so nerve racking especially on your own , I don't know wether my hubby will get there in time or not

They said it's only one but I'm not convinced it looked like one was hiding behind the other but oh well another scan in three weeks and I'll know for sure x

I'm sure they'd see a second baby at 9 weeks, as there would usually be a second sac aswell, lol. They were able to confirm mine wasn't twins at 8 weeks as there was only one baby and one sac
Stop worrying and enjoy it :)
Did your OH make it?

Yeah I know but it just looked like there was one hiding behind the other , we'll see , I'm pretty sure there's just one though , but I think I'm so convinced it's hard to let go lol , and yeah he made it which was nice luckily they were running late do got there with time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->