Ahhh!!! Ebay strikes again!

wishingonastar

Reaction score
sorry just a little rant :wacko:

sold a pair of Next jeans my little girl has outgrown...they had literally be worn no more than three times, the style of jeans were worn effect with identical faded patches on legs and a small hole with a little fraying on one leg (too neat to be caused other than deliberately so obviously not through wear)...have now received negative feedback from buyer saying they're not in good condition due to the above.........hello they were flipping designed that way by Next!

have messaged explaining this, asked her to revise feedback and suggested if she emails Next with the code from the jeans they'll probably even be able to confirm this is the style

i'm so peed off...sold an as new pair of jeans for a smidgen of what they cost me and now i get negative feedback as a result :grr:

urgggh. ebay. i'm not friends with it either at the moment.

Surely she'd have seen what they looked like from the picture on eBay too :dohh: Some people are just total idiots! x

Phew! Following a message with a feedback revision form she's changed her feedback to positive :thumbup:

Am relieved cos really didn't deserve a negative :thumbup:

But worn out and designer faded are completely different!

What a tool! Glad she revised it

Glad to hear she revised it. Ebay idiots are a special kind of stupid aren't they.....

xx

Thanks guys...had a few bad selling and buying experiences recently and it really puts you off but the need to make a few bob makes me keep going back for more :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->