AHHHHH **just a rant**

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
sooo today christmasday :happydance: had the Oh's parents round in the morning left to go to my mums for dinner at about 12 ish.. got home at 10pm...

Well this is when the "fun" starts as of xmas eve my boiler stopped giving us hot water we have a combi boiler so no water tank ect well we got home tonight and the whole boiler is fk'ed (excuse my lang im very very mad) so not heating or hotwater nothing... No one even these 24/7 365 days a year yada yada places will even answer a bloody phone even yesterday when we tryied british gas gave us the whole your not an customer with us already so we cannot help you till THURSDAY!! thats when we told them abotu no hot water on xmas eve after saying we have a young baby..

So tomorrow morning the landlord deicdes is when he will get off his arse and try to ring a guy we already spoke to who can come out tomorrow but if the boiler needs any parts he cannot get them till tuesday!!

best bit we had the hot water problem liek hmmm 1-2months ago max and was ment to be fixed but the landlord always rings the same bloody guy who says he will be out money and turns up thursday who was ment to of replaced the part that made the problem is the first place... Our landlord only likes to use him for "mates rates" not to get anything bloody fixed properly because his too fukin tight!!!

So we have had to pack up all our stuff and go to the other side of town again with Lo so we have somewhere warm to sleep.

Grrrrr rant over.

What a#*holes!!! I would be so pissed with your landlord right now! Is there anyone you can complain about him to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->