Aidan got him!!

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
In 3 different ways at the same time:rofl:

Last night James was feeding him for me and Aidan was sick all over him. James cleaned him self up and started to change his nappy because he had a smelly bum. So as he was changing him. Aidan started to poo again and got it all over James hand and then while he was cleaning that up he weeded all over him. So he got him and Aidan cleaned up put a new nappy on and just as he was about to do it up again he weeded on James and then pooed again. He did this about three times:rofl::rofl::rofl:. And while doing it he was just looking at his dad as if to say "Ha ha i got you"

So in the matter of a few minutes James was pooed,weeded and been sick on :D

I had to share this girls i gave me a laugh so i thought i'd give all you one to:D

That used to happen to my hubby too!!! Oliver is a bit more controlled these days though, so normally only one of the above at any one time now!!!

haha gosh thats well funny, im waiting for callum to do something to paul but no doubt he will do it to me instead lol

:rofl::rofl:

These things tend to happen a lot the first month :)

lol! poor old daddy! love it when it happens to my james :blush: x

haha gosh thats well funny, im waiting for callum to do something to paul but no doubt he will do it to me instead lol

hehe. Congrats on the birth of your little man hun. Hows he doing??
xx

Haha!! Poor guy.

Leo managed to puke in my mouth the other day when I kissed him and my OH found it funny.... But Leo got him back.... When Jamie was changing him Leo was crying so Jamie was saying "awww" to him and as he said that Leo weed and it went in Jamies mouth haha. Got him back for laughing at me.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->