Alamosa, Colorado area?

I'm over in Utah... I know it's not really what you were asking, but I'm just a state over! haha.

Hi there! That's fine and state over is cool. Especially since my hubby is.originally from.Utah.

Really? What part? We live in Herriman, a 'burb of SLC :) :happydance:

He grew up down by Moab.

Awesome. Are you LDS? :)

No, we're not.. lol

Either are we. I'm trying to convince my husband to move to a difference state like CO or NV :help:... ya know, so I'm not a MINORITY. :haha:

I'm over in Utah... I know it's not really what you were asking, but I'm just a state over! haha.

Hi there! That's fine and state over is cool. Especially since my hubby is.originally from.Utah.

Really? What part? We live in Herriman, a 'burb of SLC :) :happydance:

He grew up down by Moab.

Awesome. Are you LDS? :)

No, we're not.. lol

Either are we. I'm trying to convince my husband to move to a difference state like CO or NV :help:... ya know, so I'm not a MINORITY. :haha:

LOL, I can't even imagine being a minority. I'd love to have you move to CO... Lol we'd at least be in the same state then:haha:

Lol yeah, it's a long wait.. it took a lil over a year just for my period to come back (sorry if that's tmi)

Ohh your lucky lol ive had one every month since birth. With both my children. i wish icould have waited alittle longer without it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->