alcohol free Koppaberg!!!

MissPolley

Mum of one
Reaction score
and it tastes exactly like the alcoholic one!!! im sooooo happy i found it :D found it in tesco the other day, not sure if all stores have it but its in the hythe tesco colchester :)

Ive got a really small tesco near me in my town and they sell both the pear and the summer berrys one! I havent tried them yet - well i wont try the pear as I don't like that but I'll try the other one nearer the summer!

its sooo good :D makes me feel a bit normal again hehe bit sad i kno but its the little things. if i cant get drunk from alcohol i can get drunk from the atmosphere... plus the look on people faces before i reveal its alcohol free is priceless!!! :D

:haha: I've been having the Non-alcohol beer since 8 weeks love it but only spotted the cider the other week.

Wow thanks I love the pear one and been wanting one. Gonna look for some when I next go

I had it at the weekend after a post on here and wasn't impressed!

It didn't taste alcoholy enough! Hah!

I'm back on becks blue now.

I'v just had a bottle of the summer fruit one and i have to say it was bloody lovely :thumbup: glad i'v got another couple in the fridge

Its not exactly the same as the alcoholic one but its close enough for me!!!
I'm on my hols and it makes me not feel like im missing out as much when hubs has a pint of the real stuff lol
Xx

I love koppaberg!! Im so going to find the alcohol free one tomorrow...ive been craving it the last few months!!

thanks for sharing!

x

I can't stand the alcohol free drinks where the alcohol has been brewed in then removed as they use chemicals to do it and I can taste them, yuck. We did a comparison between brands which were brewed with no alcohol to start with (bavaria, barbican, moussy) and those which had it removed (becks blue, the non alcoholic cobra etc) the ones brewed like that originally were much nicer xx

hmm, i havent had a taste of the alcoholic koppaberg for a long time so an experiment on taste will be interesting.

I don't drink any more anyway. I love the alcohol free pear one. It is like a fizzy pear drink - but that's fine with me!

I didn't drink alcohol for nearly 20 years now as I have been Muslim for eons but definitely I know real beer doesn't taste as bitter in a chemically, bad way as the non alcoholic beers where the alcohol has been removed xx

I spotted it in store last week I think it was, typical now I'm nearly not pregnant anymore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->