Alcohol free not being Alcohol free?!

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I bought some alcohol free kopperberg cider I have had half a bottle and now have seen it says 0.05% alcohol. Is it ok to drink? Should I leave it until I see my midwife and ask her?

Attachments

• IMG_5036.jpg
    IMG_5036.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5037.jpg
    IMG_5037.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3
I've drank a full bottle, honestly that percentage won't do a thing, it is safe to be drank during breastfeeding (which I am) but I'm early pregnancy too (bit of a surprise)

This will be my 3rd, :oops: Other two totally planned, though havin PCOS its hard to plan anything :haha:

Ohhh myheart wonderful to see you :D was a bit of a surprise but hey ho :D

You can have a full beer and be fine. They drink wine throughout pregnancy in France. I wouldn't worry too much about it. :hugs:

That's a legal thing on the bottle, technically lots of fruit and veg go over the limit for labelling "An overripe banana can contain 1% alcohol and malt vinegar that you put on your chips is 0.2% abv. Alcohol"

You would need drink around 45 glasses of alcohol free wine to reach 1 unit! so you're perfectly safe to drink as much as you want.

You'll get more alcohol than that by eating anything with vanilla extract in it. ;) I wouldn't worry about that at all. I also put wine in my spaghetti sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->