Alexander St.John Smith

Congrats hun!!!!! I was waiting for your announcement! Hes georgous!!! So happy for you!

my vag feels raw , no one tells you about that or poohinmg after.
Willia, stroking Alex head while feeding but night is hard when william want some. Alex is a content baby. no bother at all. my OH is acting like an arse though. :(

only my parents have seen him no one else is bothered. was jealous of girls in ward gettubf treated and me on my dam own.

Congratulations Dragonfly, two handsome boys you have! Making me broody for another!

Congratulations!

He is gorgeous! x

Oh i'd been waiting for this since the Doc said you'd already given birth. Congratulations i am so pleased you got the birth that you wanted. He is absolutely gorgeous. Really hope you manage to catch up on some sleep :hugs:

Congratulations df well done on avoiding your induction!Hes lovely and a good weight too.

Huge congratulations - he is beautiful xx

arghh so pleased for you! :D hes beautiful xx

congrats hun, glad you managed to go without an induction :flower:
he's gorgeous!

Congratulations, esp on beating the c-section!! x x x

congratulations :flower: hes gorgeous

Wonderful :D! He is just fantastic and gorgeous, brilliant that you didn't have to have an induction - and he's a big boy!

You must post some brothery pictures up soon :D

he seems to be still asleep a lot but feeding and chilling out so when he comes around to us lol he is so laid back, more than william was even.

I am actually proud that I done a vag birth. Last time i did feel i missed out but thats not how i feel anyone who has c sections thats just how I felt after. Glad that happened or william was in danger but now i can say i done both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->