Alex's Funeral ....

:hug:sounds like he did have the perfect send off hun you are both so amazingly strong.:hug: sleep peacefully little man:hug:

I'm so pleased you were happy with how it went - you are both so so brave.

Take care of yourselves xxx

That brought tears to my eyes!! sooo beautiful sweetheart, im sure your beautiful little boy is soo proud of his brave mummy and daddy and will always look down and love you with all his heart! you are amazing people! huge hugs! xxxx

Sure sounds like Alex would have been very proud of his mummy and daddy on his special day xx xx

All mine and OH's love goes out to you and Marc at this time Hayley, you are such a brave young lady, a rock to us all and baby alex will be soo proud of his mummy and daddy :hugs:

aww, I teared up reading this. Sounds like it turned out as good as you could hope. I'm glad you got the one on one time before the service. *hugs*

Thank you for sharing your story of a new beginning for your son ALEX....
I hope you will always keep the good memories and LOVE you have in your heart...:hug:

Pefect day for a perfect boy. what a great Mummy + Daddy you are, the love you have for him is so special + inspiring.
take care of each other
xxxxxxx

you r so brave,im in tears all over again. :hug: and oh is amazing too x x x x

your very brave and so is your oh, looks like you put lots of thought into it and your little boy will be proud of you.
so sorry you have gone through this
:hugs:
xx

hayley .. you and richard are both amazing people

the funeral sounds like the perfect send off
and the story's beautiful
i told you alex would be damn proud of
his parents and this just proves why!

rip little alex:cry:

xx​

Sounds like it was a perfect day for a perfect angel :hugs:

what a moving story thank you for sharing. sounds like your angel alex got a good send off and i am sure he is very proud of his mummy and daddy for getting through one of the hardest days of their lifes. much love to you all and floaty kisses to angel alex. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->