All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hi Garfie, glad to see your still hanging in there....just! So crappy to think you are off on a journey again to have it stopped a short while after, such a kick in the teeth. :cry:

Really hoping you get your 2014 baby, i so so sure it will happen in the near future! Wish there was a little window so we could see whats happening inside! :haha:

Hopefully you will get some answers soon if you have the ball rolling with the recurrent losses. I had my appointment booked and got my positive a few weeks before, was the scariest time cancelling it as i waited so long to get the actual appointment and was dreading it all going wrong and having to wait again!
Thankfully that didnt happen!

I still dont feel like im having a baby in just over 3 months! :dohh: Im getting things ready but the reality just hasnt hit, im so so convinced that something will still go horribly wrong. I think it normal after loses to be cautious the whole time, its sad really as i enjoyed my daughters pregnancy but havent enjoyed any of this one! Ive still got my barriers up and am just waiting. I relax for a week after each appointment but thats the only relief i get as the paranoia kicks in again! :wacko::wacko:

Who was the first person due on the train, i cant remember but havent seen anyones name pop up i recognise in birth stories or anywhere? We must have a few of the babies by now??

Thanks hun:hugs:

I think it was Gilmore - she had twins if I remember correctly (it was so so so long ago now):winkwink:

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy - I've accepted your friend request I'm sure it will become a reality very soon - hope you spoil this little one rotten as you have had such a tough journey to get where you are now BIG :hugs:

So pleased to see that it does work out in the end for some, it's just I have a feeling soon hubby will say enough is enough:cry:

:hugs:

X

Hiya, just popping in to let you know I had my little girl on 30th march :) she is just over two weeks old and absolutely georgous. :)

Fingers crossed and lots of babydust for all those still trying...

Congrats eternal :happydance:

My little Ruben was born on the 28th feb and is now 6 weeks!

I had a look at the first page earlier and out of who was on there I know that mrs gibbo had her twins, two boys (early I think end of nov rings a bell), jellybean had her little girl, leinzlove had her little girl, mrs swaff had a boy, I had Ruben and I think that's it. I'll have another look and see if there's anyone else I recognise :)

Eta - wookie had her little girl and laubull is still cooking, about 5 weeks to go I think :)

I have seen some of the ladies on other posts.
not too much longer for some of you, keep hanging in there should fly by in the last stretch. I am keeping my fingers crossed for those that are hoping for a 2014 baby, sending out lots of baby dust to all of you lovely ladies.

Afm I am enjoying spending time with all the babies in my family, have my 4 month old niece, my cousins 5 month old, another cousin has a 8 month old, and my cousin's daughter has an 11 month old plus another coming in May, so yes she celebrates her daughters 1st bday and 3 days later her second daughter is due. A friend of mine has a 2 year old plus her second daughter will turn 1 in July and is due with her 3rd child at the end of July. Lots and lots of baby joy around Me. Love being an Aunt and spoiling them. My daughter says yesterday that she wants a baby brother or sister, she is jealous of all the babies.

good luck ladies and I will still be stalking all of you.

Sorry Gilmore - I meant Gibbo - my head is all over the place at the minute:cry:

How are you getting on anyway?:flower:

X

Eternal and Baby - congrats ladies.

Hope you're having lots of mummy cuddles - they're the best:winkwink:

Congrats again

X

Hi ladies!

I'm due January 10, but if the baby comes early, he/she might be a 2013 baby!

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Hey, I'm not a regular in here, but has anyone heard anything from or about MackMomma8? She just kind of disappeared, and I've always wondered what happened, and how she is doing...

If someone knows, feel free to PM me, or whatever. I just think about her now and again, and I wish I knew if she was okay...

I think she has a Journal on here, read shes pregnant , I havent got a chance to read it here recently. I hope all is well with her though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->