All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Happy new year girls! Really hope everyone is well. Very quiet over here! Guessing everyone is busy busy after Xmas and new year!
Baby dust to all! Hopin to see some bfp's in the new year!

Happy new year :)

Not so much busy as just trying to get through the next few days until the girls go back to school! lol

Lol I forgot the kids are not back just yet! Must be more than ready to ship them off for a few hours peace!!!

Only 8 weeks to go! Wow! Your preggo journey is nearly there!! I'm excited to read when you have that little squishy!!

Congrats :happydance: agreeksmom you must be on :cloud9: What a cracking Birthday pressie:winkwink:

Nicki - Wow look at you go girl 2nd tri :happydance:

:hugs:

X

I'm really pleased to announce that I had my scan on Thursday! Was so scared I did nothing but cry from 4am till the scan at 1:30pm!!
Seen my baby bopping around in there!
It's actually happening and really still in there!! I was so convinced they were going to tell me its little heart had stopped beating!
My due date has changed from 11th July to 14th but I'm so so happy!

:happydance: nicki that's great news Hun :flower:

So pleased for you and your family now try to relax and enjoy :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Thank you!!

Wow miss R, your over 10 weeks already! Thats gone by so quickly!

I know, it is going really quick now. Can't wait for my 12 week scan to get some really good pictures. My OBs pics are good but the ultrasound place has a better machine so theirs are much better. My OB wasn't going to send me for the 12 week scan, and I said yes for the pics :haha:

Has you MS gone yet Nicki?

It's had pretty much gone! I'm sick from smells now!! Can't empty the kitchen bin etc or I have to run off and puke! If I think about what it could smell like I start gagging lol!!
I still have days when I have to eat constantly as if my stomache starts to feel a little empty I start to feel sicky!
But I'm feeling much better since I hit 12/13 weeks!

Am glad your getting your 12 week scan, its really great to see them wriggling about and get some cute pics!!

Completely off topic but if anyone has any experience with slap cheek can you take a look at my thread in toddler section! Probably worrying over nothing but could do with some opinions!!

Hiya ladies, how are you all?
It's been awhile since I last posted as my older brother just had twins, my best friend just had a baby my 2 nieces aged 17 and 18 are pregnant as well as my older sister. Babies and bumps all around me for the next couple of months. Still waiting for my BFP :( when will it come?

BABYDUST TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL WOMEN AND WISHING A HAPPY AND HEALTHY TO ALL THOSE EXPECTING :FLOWER:

It's all very quiet over here!

We only really have March left to make it onto the 2013 baby train.

:dust: to everyone that hasn't made it yet (myself included)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->