All aboard the crazy train

Ok! Still feeling a bit unsure but guess it is better to be that way a bit, rather than building yourself up for the fall. Can't wait to test again, if my temps are still up in the morning I think I will invest in a FRER.

I saw it on the last one as well but I agree saving the frer for tomorrow is probably best. Fxed!

So excited to see your next test. I'm sure I can see something on all of them

Thanks so much all of you. Feels so nice to have people confirm I'm not completely losing my mind and imagining things!
My gut is leaning towards being out (maybe this is self-protective) but praying my temps stay high tomorrow and even better something progresses on my test. Fingers firmly crossed!!

Following - I definitely see something on all of them and I think it's progressed...

Omg ladies. Please say you see what I see. My temps also went up and FF marked as triphasic. I'm shaking so much I hope the picture is ok. No squinting needed in real life....

Attachments

• IMG_5032.jpg
    IMG_5032.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5031.jpg
    IMG_5031.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 68
Maybe this one is better... sorry I'm shaking so much

Attachments

• IMG_5033.jpg
    IMG_5033.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 61
Ekkk I'm so excited/teary/shocked! Going to buy some FRERs on the way back from work. Think I'll be POAS all day today!

No maybes now! Photo taken after 1 minute and 2 hour hold. Thank you so much for helping me through the craziness guys!

Attachments

• IMG_5036.jpg
    IMG_5036.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 70
No maybes now! Photo taken after 1 minute and 2 hour hold. Thank you so much for helping me through the craziness guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->