All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hey girls :)Hope your all very well:)

Welcome all our new girls:)Massive Congrats to you all xoxox.Ive added you all to the front page:)If i missed any of you PLEASE let me know :)

Bw~Oooooooooo love your bumpy hun xoxoxHow are you feeling??

Twilliam~Aweeeeeee so cute hearing bubs yayyyyyyyyy.You must be stressed with your upcoming tests.Everything will be perfect hun xoxox

Christina~How are you hun???

Hey Tilly~Dorian~How are you feeling girlies??:)

everyone is doing fab xx

Alls great here Thank God xx

Bw you are soooooooo neat i love it:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Heres mine i put up my 5 weeks to compair:blush::blush:
As you can tell i wear the same in my belly pics so i can see the difference:haha:

5 Weeks Bloat:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:18 Weeks Bump??
052.JPG310307_2132268065877_1221288471_1783820_728342743_n 18 WEEKS PREG.jpg

Twilliam, sounds like you are going through alot of tests, hope everything is ok x

Karen, definate bump now! such a huge difference, you look fab! x

Bleedingblack, congrats on your little girl x

I am doing great, starting to get a proper bump, i will post a pic at 20wks! I have my gender scan in 6days so impatient i just want it to be now lol, how is everyone else feeling? x

Prayers going out for you Twilliam.

I'm doing good here too, thanks for asking! I can feel baby moving around a lot more now, and my bump is actually starting to look like a bump! I've always carried low and inside, so have had to wait and wait for a nice bump. lol

Hey girlieos:)

BleedingBlack~Massive Congrats on your girl:)Ill add you to the front page when i get to my Lap~Top xx

Dorian~So glad your feeling great hun:)Yayyyyyyy for a bumpy and WAHOOOOOOOOOO for feeling bubs move more:)!!Cant wait to see pics xoxox

Tilly~Ooooooooooooooooo only 5!!!!! More days and you find out eeeeeeekkkkkkk :)Glad all is well hun.Im looking forward to seeing your belly pic xx

Hey everyone else hope all is great with you xx

Got my anatomy scan on Monday (21st) and I am so nervous! Praying baby is doing good! We will also find out if our baby is a boy or girl! xoxo

Hi all!! Sorry i've been all over the place lately. I'm feelin pretty good, thanks for asking. My pup has been showing HUGE signs of improvement and starting to act like himself again thankfully:happydance:. I've been so stressed over it that i lost my appetite (crazy i know but he's been through alot with me) and noticed yesterday that i actually lost 3lbs. DH is working on fixing that now:haha: I still don't feel regular movements of Cad yet but occasionally get a reminder poke, usually when i'm hunched over and probably squishing him:haha: Today marks 1yr since my stepmother passed away so it's kinda a somber day but i'm staying positive as i've dreamt of her ALOT since the day before my bfp! ohhhhhh and 11days till gender scan!!!!!:happydance:

Kate that is an awesome bump you've really rounded out & look nothing like bloat!
Anyone else become an outtie yet? i am at night but not in the morning,lol:shrug:

YAY on everyone starting to get proper bumps!!

Can't wait to hear how everyones scans go, and what colour bumps your all carrying.

Glad your puppy is doing better Christina, and sorry about your stepmother today must be a hard day for you, try not to stress and keep eating x

Thank you ladies! I'm so excited!!!!!!

My belly button is a major outtie already :laugh2:

Thank you ladies! I'm so excited!!!!!!

My belly button is a major outtie already :laugh2:

Mine is nearly flat, will have to take that belly bar out soon lol x

HAHAHa I had to take my bar out last week (was all red so if figured it was time even though i think i caught it on the sheets the nite before:blush:) It's funny once i bloat out for the day it's an outtie but in the morning it's not,lol

Oooh i wouldn't like to catch it, sounds painful lol! You can get pregnancy bars but i think i will just take it out because there bound to get caught when we get bigger. Can't wait to get an outie so cute! x

Morning My fab girlieos :)Hope your all great:)Ill BBL just a quick hello for now:)xx

Had an appt and it went really well! Confirmed she's a girl! Got a bunch of ultrasound photos. She's a week behind in growth but doing really well. Very active but I'm not feeling her much right now because the placenta is a bit in the way and my doctor thinks my uterus is slightly numb. So, I wont feel her more until she's stronger. Cervical length is great at 3.75cm but he does expect it to start to shorten quickly as Makaiyah gets bigger.

Had an appt and it went really well! Confirmed she's a girl! Got a bunch of ultrasound photos. She's a week behind in growth but doing really well. Very active but I'm not feeling her much right now because the placenta is a bit in the way and my doctor thinks my uterus is slightly numb. So, I wont feel her more until she's stronger. Cervical length is great at 3.75cm but he does expect it to start to shorten quickly as Makaiyah gets bigger.

Congrats honey on the pink bump!!!! Sooo exciting! You're the first of our upcoming updates! A bunch of us find out in the next 2wks. Glad to hear all went well and measured good. I don't get alot of baby movement feelings either, can't wait till they are bigger!:hugs:

Congrats honey on the pink bump!!!! Sooo exciting! You're the first of our upcoming updates! A bunch of us find out in the next 2wks. Glad to hear all went well and measured good. I don't get alot of baby movement feelings either, can't wait till they are bigger!:hugs:

Thank you!!!! We are so excited! Right now I'm in the calm before the storm. My pregnancies are always very eventful. I have Incompetent Cervix.

OH can feel the baby kick everytime now.. :D eek!

6th of december seems to be soo far away still.. cant wait to find out what team we're on x

Congrats bleedingblack on your little girl, hope everything goes well for you x

I have my scan in 3days so so so impatient right now!!

So this is where this thread ended up! I wondered why I hadn't seen it bobbing about in the 2nd trimester bit!
Hope you're all doing great - we both are :) :baby: :happydance:
Only a slight problem so far - my rubella vaccine wore off :shrug:
At my 16 week check (done at 17+2) my midwife listened to the baby's heartbeat - it was magical and she said it was strong and very clear for how far along we are :thumbup:
16 days left until the 20 week scan - will we find out our baby's gender? Dunno! :shrug: I think it's a boy but I really don't mind either way.
I've also felt the baby wiggling about! Baby is a nightowl at the moment :dohh:
Much love to all, Em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back