All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hi girls! My EDD is April 9th and it will be my third. my birthday is April 1st and my Husband's is April 14th so right in the middle..its gonna be an expensive month looooool

Thanks Karen, so nice to have our own thread on 2nd tri, how is everyone? x

I'm due April 12 or 13. The OB is saying the 13, but according to how far along they say I am, it should be the 12, so I'm going with either.

Our first is due on April 12th, sooooo excited!

Hi Ladies

I am due 7th April with twins. This is my third pregnancy I already have two beutiful daughters!

x

Hiya! My name is Claire, im 35, this is our first baby who is due 11th April! Soooo excited xxx

I'm due April 13th too..think there are a few of us!! How exciting!! We can all compare notes and have a good moan together!!xoxo

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LMAO girlies ha ha ha ha ill add you all to the front page Cant believe how many of us there is.July was a busy month bahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa ;)Massive Massive Congrats to you all for getting here xoxoxOff to add you all now :)

EDD is April 6th. It's our 1st and we're super excited!

It's great to have all of you girls too! H&H next few months to all of us!!! :)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww girls just added the rest of you fab girlies.THERES 25 of us SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing really well:)

So glad theres so many of us to share experiences etc, will be nice to have people to talk to who are at the same stage x

Hey all! My due date is April 15... xoxo

Hello girls, i would like to join you. My EDD is 4th :flower:

Hi, I'm China, my due ate is April 18, but u/s had the 15:shrug:

Wishing everyone a healthy & happy pregnancy:hugs:

Hey girls Massive Welcome and Congrats on reaching the 2nd Tri ill add you to the front page :)xox

There ya go my girlies:)Your all added to the Magic Front Page WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->