All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Heya :) I thought I'd join in. My due date is April 11th :) Look forward to continuing this journey with you!!

Hey everyone :) I'm Rachel, 18 and due on the 9th April with my first x

There you all go girlies:)I added you all to the Magic Front Page.Massive Congrats to us all for hitting the 2nd Tri.Cant believe how many of us really Lucky girls are here.Theres loads of us :)WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone feeling???

Hello April mommy's to be...I'm due April 4th, with my fourth child :)

I am feeling not so bad... Feel like my belly is getter smaller though... anyone else?

I've spent most of this week asleep so it's lucky I've had a week off work! I thought that my sickness had subsided over the last couple of weeks but it came back with a vengance yesterday! My back has been aching a lot too and I'm getting depressed that I don't have any sign of a bump yet...xox

Hey hey all, my first scan puts me at edd 2nd April :) !! Subsequently it changes to 31 march so I'm not sure when, ill leave it to baby to decide :) xx

Is April fool day a good day for birthday by the way? It'll sure be memorable :)

I'm Jenn due April 7th for our second LO. Hoping for a girl <3
We should find out on the 25th, FX!!!

I don't have much of a bump yet either and this is my 3rd baby, you will wake up one morning and wonder where it come from lol x

I don't have much of a bump yet either and this is my 3rd baby, you will wake up one morning and wonder where it come from lol x

Thanks! I think having a bump would keep me assured that things are going as they should. I have a doppler and listen... but, it is so hard to listen sometimes cause baby moves so much and other sounds happening in there... :hugs:

Thanks! I think having a bump would keep me assured that things are going as they should. I have a doppler and listen... but, it is so hard to listen sometimes cause baby moves so much and other sounds happening in there... :hugs:

Don't worry to much about the bump, everyone grows at different rates. I avoided a doppler because it would freak me out if i couldn't hear anything, but sometimes its hard to tell the placenta etc apart, I know its hard not to worry but try not to i'm sure everything is fine x

I am due April 7th very excited. Hope everything goes smoothly for us all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->