All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hi April mommies! I am due either April 16th (based on second u/s) or April 24th (based on first u/s) lol. Dr will determine what the date is at my 20 week ultrasound.

Hi everyone, I'm Rachel and my second baby is due on 12th April. Oh, and I'm 41.

Ooooo brill hello girls! Due date is 13th but I won't get that far as section date already planned for 5th April so put that as my date!!!!

Wow, so exciting Cant believe theres so many of us due in April! Will be so nice to stay together till one by one we have our babies!! x

Howdy!! My due date is April 7th too, can I join!? It's so great to be in the 2nd Trimester yet. Can't wait for my bump to really appear.

Hello, I recognize a few of you from the first tri. I'm due April 9th. :)

hi everyone im due April 7th with my first baby... so excieted

Such a great idea!! I'm due April 12. So excited to have made it to the second trimester.

Hi I'm Melinda and I'm due April 4 2012. This is my 5th baby!!

Hello Girls! May I join you all? I'm Anna, I'm 26years old and expecting our first. According to my 12week scan, I'm due April 15th. It's so nice to see so many due in April! Are any of you still waiting for your bump? I don't have one at all...xox

Wow this thread has really livened up over night, can't believe how many of us are due in April, my 2nd daughter is already an April baby, this baby is due 6days before her birthday so FXs s/he won't be late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->