all excited!

Missy85

Reaction score
:happydance:

Im all excited the lady from the council is coming round with the Little Lamb nappies for me to try tommorow! i have resisted buying anything as i think i will get a good idea if cloth is for me from these no matter if i dont like style!

Am i right in thinking if i liked these because they have a wrap on them i could buy different patterned wraps to jazz them up a bit?

Yes hun you can buy differant wraps for them!!I have a couple of little lamb nappies and Tots bots(basically the same)The little lambs are sooo soft!!.Just make sure you get well fitting wraps otherwise you will end up with leaks.Tots Bots wraps are about the same as LL ones and they have diff designs so personally would have a look at them.x

:yipee: how exciting :D we use tots bots and i love them :D i def say jazz them up with wraps, hope it goes well hon xx

well at first i think she is giving us about 10 nappies for us to keep for upto 2 weeks to trial! and then i can go from there!

wooohooo

do you think ill need to wash them first? im guessing i will?

you'll need 2 wash em first hun!! hope it goes well tomoz, cant wait to see pix!!

sara

xxxxxxxx

how did you find them hon?? saw your piccies - he looks gorgeous :D x x do let us no how your getting on with them :D x x

well first one was wet after an hour or so but probably could of lasted a little longer... put him in one tonight how brave am i lol

got 4 to rotate hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->