All I can do

teal

Reaction score
Just thought I'd update on my situation..

As you know I've not seen my ex since June. I did hear from him over Christmas time in a few emails but nothing since then.

I sent him an email in the middle of February asking, for what was really the last time, if he wanted to know when the baby was born. I did say in the email that if he didn't reply I would assume he didn't want to know. I didn't hear anything back from him.

Although I really didn't want to I did send an email when I got home after having my baby boy but the email came back as undelivered.

So - he's moved, changed his phone number and now deactivated his email account. :nope:

I guess that's it. I don't care that he broke up with me but I'm still between really upset and angry that he has walked away from his son.

On a positive note though I guess it means I can really just move on from it because I know that I've done everything that I can do.

These guys don't know what there missing out on! It's his loss chick, now you can move on and forget about him for good :hugs:

Like above really, you tried your best, and thats all you can do :hugs:

Lets look at it this way, that first smile will be all for you :cloud9:

xxx

it's so similar to my situation. my fob just ignores me too which is so horrible and makes me feel so sad for the daughter that we made together, because he is denying her existance. are you going to go to the csa? I hate it that they think they can just disappear as if nothing has happened. Its disgusting. Hope you're ok. i struggle with the same issue. I don't know if there's any point telling my fob that my baby is born, because i think he has blocked my email address and he never answers my calls or texts.

anyway :hugs: xx

Oh hunni what an idiot. Its his loss! He will miss out on all the amazing parts of parenthood! And you have us hehe xx

As all the others have said.....you tried your best.

Just get on and enjoy being a mummy :hugs: xxxx

Thanks for all the replies. I appreciate you all loads :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"