All I want for Christmas..

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
Is to sleep! I'm so tired :sleep: I find my bed uncomfortable even though it's a new bed and mattress. My pillow and myself don't get along! Feels like concrete even though it's a memory foam pillow! Sharing my bed with my husband :growlmad: I want it to myself to starfish! I end up being awake most of the night to then go back to bed when he's up!

Right now, I'm sat in bed waiting for him to wake up and move downstairs so I can take over the bed :haha:

Joys of the first tri!

Haha, I sleep with my daughter in a king bed and end up squished on a few inches of it, she keeps pushing me over! The other night she kept kicking me in my oh so tender boobs. I move her to the other side but she always worms her way back to the heat source lol. OH now sleeps in the guest room because he wakes at 5am for work and he has sleep apnea that keeps me up. We both sleep better apart, although we miss cuddles! Now to get DD in her own bed lol.

I hear you!!! The husband went to bed early last night and kept snoring so loud! I couldn't fall asleep, ugh. I'm so tired today... I got the worst sleep last night because of him. I wanted to punch him and tell him to go sleep on the couch lol

I hear you!!! The husband went to bed early last night and kept snoring so loud! I couldn't fall asleep, ugh. I'm so tired today... I got the worst sleep last night because of him. I wanted to punch him and tell him to go sleep on the couch lol

Haha ya we spent the first 11 years of our relationship like that. Then it clicked- separate beds! Some people find it odd but whatever, works for us (and considering our daughter wont sleep alone we needed an extra bed for intimate times too!)

He woke up like 2 mins after I posted! Then I couldn't get to sleep cause of the dog barking and some twat beating my front door down! I'm like a walking zombie today.

My DH had surgery for his sleep apnea about two and a half years ago and it's been heavenly ever since. He might snore just a teeny bit here and there but for the most part it's all good. He used to snore so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night and go to the couch.

My DH snores too. Some days are better than other but on his bad days.. Oh my word, I'm so close to shoving my pillow over his face! :haha:

lol RedButterfly, I've almost plugged his nose before.

laughingduck - we slept in separate beds when we first bought our house, and right before we moved. I have a herniated disk and his bed was awful for me. I had the best sleeps ever in life!! He was really upset about it, because he felt it was hurting our "closeness". Now we have a sleep number and I have no excuses :p

I get so pissy when I see DH deciding to go to bed when I do. I absolutely do not get any sleep when he's around me. Last night I got hit in the face twice by his elbow. He flops around in the bed like a dead fish. How someone can be so dramatic turning on their side, I don't know! And I'm constantly nudging him to stop snoring. Then this morning he tries to snuggle me? Pisssh! Yea right! :laugh2:

Haha.. You would think I sleep next to an elephant with how hard my hubby turns in bed. He literally comes off the bed. How and why he feels the need to turn like that?! Grrr!

Ha! We have a tempurpedic so I can't feel him turn. He does love to sleep with his elbows spread out like you would if you were laying on a beach towel sunning. Tonight when I tried to turn over my face hit his elbow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->