All in 1 question

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
i got my first cloth nappies today and they are drying just now! my question is how many liners do you use before using a new cover in an all in one? sorry so short LO is begging for booby lol

Not sure what you mean hun....exactly what nappy have you got?

i got the mothercare smart nappy. i am pretty sure its an all in one. it has the liner that goes in

Oh thats not 'all in one' I dont think, they are I think a bit like a flip? A waterproof outer and a inside pad?

If so then the outer can be used a couple of time or maybe more if its clean

I've never used those so I cant help. I dont think they are AIOs though...you put a waterproof wrap over them I think?

I usually use my wraps twice but I'm not bothered about washing everyday :lol: If it's stayed clean I just wipe it over, let it dry and use again :)

Oh thats not 'all in one' I dont think, they are I think a bit like a flip? A waterproof outer and a inside pad?

If so then the outer can be used a couple of time or maybe more if its clean

yeah that is what they are like. thanks

I think Smart Nappies would technically be classed as prefolds and wraps. They are quite like Flips but I wouldn't reuse the outers as often as I would with a Flip because there is like a hammocky bit for the insert/pad to go in that can get quite a lot of wee on it. Usually, I sniff it and see!!! Sounds gross I know! If they aren't dirty, I usually leave the outers to air after use (so have them on rotation, rather than reusing it straight away - it lets them dry in between uses and it's easier to have a new one ready to use straight away). When it's time to do the next change, I check that the outer still smells fresh. If it doesn't, I put it in the wash and get a new one out. With the Smart Nappies, I found they tended to smell of wee after only two uses or so. You can wipe them out with a damp cloth between uses if you like, to get more uses out of them, but I think it's all the nooks and crannies in them collect the smell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->