All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Just a quicky before hitting the hay, but we have a bump pic!

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/A72BD072-659F-4129-AB2E-F9925A7D9920-1653-00000130068CEB8F_zps5e3e0875.jpg

Cute Bump Snow!!!

Sorry I been MIA but I hope all is well. I still don't have time to read up on this thread. My days have been hectic!!!

Hey girls :hi:
Cute bump pic snow owl :)

I threw a Halloween party for the kids today
Here's a pic
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-27183956.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-27184328.jpg[/IMG]

Nikki: Love the photos.. you are gorgeous and I love your bump! :)

Snow: Beautiful bump! Love it! :)

Jess: Yay for Halloween party! You look great! :)

AFM: Three hour glucose Monday... :(

Happy 28 weeks to us... :wohoo:

Good Luck on your 3 hour!!! I failed the 1 hour so I have to take an 2 hour as well. My doc does not do the 3 hr.

Same to you, hun! It really stinks having to do another test. I don't mind the goo, but sitting there for three hours. :(

I hope I get my results on Tuesday though. I have regular OB appt. then.

I get my results the next day. I have an reg appointment weds. And I am hoping I can do the 3 hr then. We shall see, I am preparing for it. But my she said if not then they scheduled me one for Nov 7th.

I get my results the next day. I have an reg appointment weds. And I am hoping I can do the 3 hr then. We shall see, I am preparing for it. But my she said if not then they scheduled me one for Nov 7th.

Definitley update. What kind of preparation are they having you do? My test is scheduled at 7am. But, I have to be there at 6:30a to get registered for the lab. They only said not to eat anything after midnight.

oh my gosh i'm so tired today! Woke up about 6am due to bump kicking the crap outta my stomach and she just wouldn't stop! Also my dogs were winding me up too keeping me awake that and needing to pee every 5 mins was not a good thing!!

So i'm in a mood today need to get a good nights sleep tonight as i have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow morning!

Hope all of you had a better night than me!! :flower:

thanks hun well i have my whooping cough vaccine on monday and i see the consultant on tuesday so i hope that goes well with no problems xx

ooo i have my whooping cough jab on tuesday so lets hope we don't feel too bad afterwards!! xx
i hope we dont either with the kids being off all week that would be all i need lol xx

oh my gosh i'm so tired today! Woke up about 6am due to bump kicking the crap outta my stomach and she just wouldn't stop! Also my dogs were winding me up too keeping me awake that and needing to pee every 5 mins was not a good thing!!

So i'm in a mood today need to get a good nights sleep tonight as i have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow morning!

Hope all of you had a better night than me!! :flower:

I seem to be awake from 3:30-6am most nights... I get so hungry I need cereal then I just browse b&b until I get sleepy again.

I've actual been quite paranoid last night and today.. I haven't felt as much movement as I normally do. Especially when I get up to pee 5X in the night, she's always kicking.. I'm just worrying myself now. I have felt her rolls and wiggles today, but can't help but notice her patterns have changed..:shrug:

Ladybug....I haven't felt many movements the past few days-I got checked out by midwife and heartbeat was fine...she said if I was still worried Later that day to let them know...I am still getting movements a few times a day so not sure if they have moved position? If you're worried though get checked out....hearing the heartbeat was regular helped calm me down :)

Ladybug....I haven't felt many movements the past few days-I got checked out by midwife and heartbeat was fine...she said if I was still worried Later that day to let them know...I am still getting movements a few times a day so not sure if they have moved position? If you're worried though get checked out....hearing the heartbeat was regular helped calm me down :)

I have an appt with my OB/Gyn on Friday.. But I'm thinking if I'm still worried tomorrow I will give them a call. I'd hate to go up to emerg today, sit and wait for hours and waste my day when I'm not that sure.

I know she's moving around in there a bit, which is reassuring, I just wish she'd keep up with those swift kicks I was getting before.

Thanks MrsH:hugs:

Any tips ladies. My right rib is constantly in agony :( from where midwife said baby was I think it must be a foot but I'm in agony.

It's like a constant pressure and I'm fed up :(

Any tips ladies. My right rib is constantly in agony :( from where midwife said baby was I think it must be a foot but I'm in agony.

I haven't had personal experiences with feet in my ribs yet, but I would suggest maybe trying to lay in different positions, making baby move.. I know my mom always told me I shoved my feet in her ribs and she would use her hand to try and push my feet down.

Sorry I can't be of more help:dohh:

There is a thread that has been started today on rib pain; thought I'd share with you and maybe these ladies experiencing the same thing could help :flower:

:flow: >>> https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1337453-rib-pain.html. <<<

My ribs started hurting at 17 weeks...even went to the ER thinking it was somethng terrible...dr says my ribs are seperating alot this pregnancy and will continue to all through...it sucks but I've found sitting up staighter and putting pillows or blankets on the outside of my rib apply enoug pressure to help some...also oh kind of squeezes my ribs inward and that releaves some of the pain too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->