All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

:hugs: smiley I hope you feel better soon
I have the same thing too minus the burping :( its horrible feeling like this esp when you can't take anything for it!
And I have a terrible nose bleed from blowing my nose so much :(

Hi Girls, Mind if I join you? I'm due on the 18th January.:happydance:

Hi Jellybeans. Ive not been on here for ages. I used to be on all the time when I had my first one. I've been catching up on the posts and am well jealous that we don't have baby showers here.

Hi angie, same date as me :) Are you team yellow, pink or blue?

I *think* it was hiccups. Lasted about 2 - 3 minutes and was small, gentle style kicks but very in time. About every 10 seconds?

Ladybug.....I had loads of movement yesterday, and a fair bit today.....it's seems to keep having quiet spells then making lots of movement for a day or two....have you felt much lately?
Snow-phew its aenemia and you can take iron tablets.
Awww it's the fern cot we want too-it's lovely :)
I haven't felt hiccups yet :)

Mrs H I love it but just can't afford it so when OH said he wanted to build a cot and what did I want I was so thrilled to pick that exact one. Lol.

It's so pretty!!!

Hi Jellybeans. Ive not been on here for ages. I used to be on all the time when I had my first one. I've been catching up on the posts and am well jealous that we don't have baby showers here.

i know!! We need to bring showers over here!

Ladybug.....I had loads of movement yesterday, and a fair bit today.....it's seems to keep having quiet spells then making lots of movement for a day or two....have you felt much lately?
Snow-phew its aenemia and you can take iron tablets.
Awww it's the fern cot we want too-it's lovely :)
I haven't felt hiccups yet :)

Hey MrsH- Sat and Sun barely any movement.. Monday a bit more.. But yesterday HoLyMOLY she didn't stop moving all day long!! Tons of kicking and rolling! (her feet are up in my ribs now!!) I swear she didn't sleep a wink yesterday:haha:

Hi Angie0235 :hi: and Welcome!! Are you team pink, blue or yellow?!? xx

Went for my prebirth clinic appt yesterday at the hospital, it got me really excited to walk in there in labour! Baby must have known the appt was for her, because she was moving nonstop the entire time :cloud9: Made it very hard to pay attention to the nurse and the videos :haha:

Yay for hiccups! I haven't had them yet, this time around. I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Failed the 3 hour glucose I took on Monday.

So, now I'm monitoring and seeing a dietician. I hate being high risk. And I can't see myself having a big baby. DD was 6lbs 3oz at 39 weeks, and my mothers biggest baby was 7lbs 15oz having GD with 3 out of 7 children... Just going to do what they tell me.

I'll be induced at 39 weeks and theres no way they will allow me to my EDD.

Yay for hiccups! I haven't had them yet, this time around. I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Failed the 3 hour glucose I took on Monday.

So, now I'm monitoring and seeing a dietician. I hate being high risk. And I can't see myself having a big baby. DD was 6lbs 3oz at 39 weeks, and my mothers biggest baby was 7lbs 15oz having GD with 3 out of 7 children... Just going to do what they tell me.

I'll be induced at 39 weeks and theres no way they will allow me to my EDD.

Sorry to hear about the GD, hopefully you will be able to control it just fine with diet:thumbup:

Re: induction; I'm secretly hoping my babe wants to make an early appearance on her own... Maybe 2..3 weeks early would be nice! I hear the last month is the worst:haha:

Ill be induced at 39 weeks too! Because of my diabetes......im not sad about it though lol

Hi girls
Leinzlove sorry to hear you failed the 3 hr test. I hope it can be controlled

So call me crazy girls but I took a hpt today lol just for fun :) it was free
My little brother had a house warming party and they had a pinyata full of condoms and pregnancy tests lol among some other goofy stuff. I was over there today and saw a test laying around and asked him for it :rofl: the look on his face was priceless !
I have never seen a line show up so quick and so dark! It was nice :)

Thanks Ladies. Induction is no big deal for me. I was induced with DD, not from GD but from hypertension. I also didn't have an epidural. :)

Jess: I surely would hope it'd be a fast BFP! :wohoo:! No matter when we see those lines... its beautiful! :)

How common is early labor? It seems like I've been reading a lot about it lately.
I had a little bit of early labor with my DS but idk why, they just have me something to take to make it stop.

Hey ladies I been MIA!!!

Leinz Love :hugs: I went to the doctor today and they automatically classified me as GD! They said my sugar was high enough where I didn't need the 2 hour test. And I feel sooo guilty because I totally pigged out before my 1hr test. I am waiting on my glucose meter and I have to stick my finger 4x's a day and monitor my sugar levels. I was very upset at 1st, but I am okay now. Well kinda sucked it up, because I hate needles. The only good coming out of this is more ultrasounds. My next appointment I have an u/s scheduled to check my fluids, and baby weight.

Well I hope all is well with everyone! Its november already!!!! Not to much longer!

Hey ladies I been MIA!!!

Leinz Love :hugs: I went to the doctor today and they automatically classified me as GD! They said my sugar was high enough where I didn't need the 2 hour test. And I feel sooo guilty because I totally pigged out before my 1hr test. I am waiting on my glucose meter and I have to stick my finger 4x's a day and monitor my sugar levels. I was very upset at 1st, but I am okay now. Well kinda sucked it up, because I hate needles. The only good coming out of this is more ultrasounds. My next appointment I have an u/s scheduled to check my fluids, and baby weight.

Well I hope all is well with everyone! Its november already!!!! Not to much longer!

Awe it seems a few ladies on here have had bad luck with getting GD:dohh:
On the bright side; at least it goes away after pregnancy:flower: only 2.5months left!! Hope you're doing well other than that chiles xx

Yay for ultrasounds!! :dance:

:happydance: yey for the ultrasounds, at least you can see your little bean :)

I was told I would only have one more ultrasound (at 36 weeks) and that's it :( I was hoping for one at like 28/30 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->