All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

wonky belly picture time lool and excuse the hairy belly :blush: it's got so hairy since i've been pregnant!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121021_222549_zps16c3ebfe.jpg

awww how cute :) is it always lobsided or just the way shes lying? My belly is like that too but i think mine is hairer!!! although u cant see it in this pic! U have a lovely bump though:flower:
Yep please god we will all get the births we want fingers crossed:winkwink: [IMG]https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/shauna_kelly2/B012E2FF-9A48-486A-B009-35D9BEDE46CA-12010-00000BAD2616CFAA_zps395103ca.jpg[/IMG]

it was the way she was laying lol she does that sometimes hehe and your bump is uber cute :cloud9: here's one of my bump standing up this was 26 weeks :cloud9:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121017_134440_zps77dbbdb2.jpg

Aw i love ur bump its really neat :winkwink: and i LOVE the way your belly goes lop sided by the way she lies that is so cute:cloud9:
I want my baby to do that hes lying head down already and is kicking me like crazy at the moment im eating pineapples and have the tub on my belly and he is kicking it like no tommorrow lol.. little footballer :) Keep the pics coming love loookin at other peoples bump and espically since ur practically the same stage as me :)
https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/shauna_kelly2/Snapshot_20121004_zpsdcc11266.jpg
This was me at 26 weeks :)

hehe everyone says i don't look as far gone as i am! awww i wana know if she's head down yet lol i've got my next MW app next week so maybe she'll tell me! haha pineapple! yummy :thumbup: i bought one of those today when i went shopping lol and same here i love looking at other peoples bumps! i get envious if people have bigger bumps than me though lool! :flower:

Everyone says different i guess :) yeah ur MW will know by feeling your belly if she is gone head down already but as my doc said to me he will do loads of turns and somersaults right up until he can but if hes not turned by 36 weeks then he wont have room to turn again so lets hope he stays where he is:haha: Oh i LOVE pineapple I've finally foudn my pregnancy craving.. which gives me even worse heartburn but i HAVE to have it lol :) Me too haha i was in the hospital yeterday eyeing up everybodies bumps i was only saying to my BF its like we're animals in a jungle everyone eying up each others bumps lol
Im gonna go buy them baby bags now on eBay :) woo!.. Do u know of any good sites with baby clothes or cute things?

Hello all - how exciting to be in the third trimester! I've had 2 GGT's both 3 hour ones, one at 16 weeks and one last week. Passed both with flying colours - Huzzah! They sent me for them because I have a raised BMI.

Has anyone else had a torn muscle type feeling over their ribs? Mine is slightly to the left, and feels a bit like a twisted ankle does... I think bump has kicked my organs out of the way a bit too hard!

Everyone says different i guess :) yeah ur MW will know by feeling your belly if she is gone head down already but as my doc said to me he will do loads of turns and somersaults right up until he can but if hes not turned by 36 weeks then he wont have room to turn again so lets hope he stays where he is:haha: Oh i LOVE pineapple I've finally foudn my pregnancy craving.. which gives me even worse heartburn but i HAVE to have it lol :) Me too haha i was in the hospital yeterday eyeing up everybodies bumps i was only saying to my BF its like we're animals in a jungle everyone eying up each others bumps lol
Im gonna go buy them baby bags now on eBay :) woo!.. Do u know of any good sites with baby clothes or cute things?

i can't wait to see my MW again! Just not looking forward to the blood tests lol awww cools those baby bags are just uber cuteness :p and no not really i've bought most of my baby things from asda lol although ebay is always good for baby stuff too :thumbup:

i can't wait to see my MW again! Just not looking forward to the blood tests lol awww cools those baby bags are just uber cuteness :p and no not really i've bought most of my baby things from asda lol although ebay is always good for baby stuff too :thumbup:

Im so upset cant buy them baby bags :growlmad:
it works out to be like 15 euro bor the bags plus 17.50euro for post and packaging... so no thank youuuu im highly disgusted though had my hopes up:nope:
Well i dont really need to buy stuff just want to cause i love it lol :) primark have really good prces for them packets of vests loving it :) and bibs are cheap too:thumbup:

it works out to be like 15 euro bor the bags plus 17.50euro for post and packaging... so no thank youuuu im highly disgusted though had my hopes up:nope:
Well i dont really need to buy stuff just want to cause i love it lol :) primark have really good prces for them packets of vests loving it :) and bibs are cheap too:thumbup:

awww no :( that's pants!! and i haven't got a primark in my town so going to have to wait till i go and visit my mum next month lol :thumbup:

Hello all - how exciting to be in the third trimester! I've had 2 GGT's both 3 hour ones, one at 16 weeks and one last week. Passed both with flying colours - Huzzah! They sent me for them because I have a raised BMI.

Has anyone else had a torn muscle type feeling over their ribs? Mine is slightly to the left, and feels a bit like a twisted ankle does... I think bump has kicked my organs out of the way a bit too hard!

Hey CharlieO:hi:

I have been experiencing the torn muscle feeling. Just above my belly button, up my abdomen it feels like my muscles are ripping apart. Or bruised, like I've done too many sit ups (when I haven't done any lol).
Oh the joys of ligament pain...:thumbup:

Hey CharlieO:hi:

I have been experiencing the torn muscle feeling. Just above my belly button, up my abdomen it feels like my muscles are ripping apart. Or bruised, like I've done too many sit ups (when I haven't done any lol).
Oh the joys of ligament pain...:thumbup:

i read somewhere that the pains you experience can be your ribs moving out the way to accommodate for the baby getting bigger...think it was in my email updates i recieve

awww no :( that's pants!! and i haven't got a primark in my town so going to have to wait till i go and visit my mum next month lol :thumbup:

I know im fuming!!:dohh: & couldnt think of anything worse than paying that much :( Yeah u should defo make a trip in there i got nice vests and stuff in there :)

I know im fuming!!:dohh: & couldnt think of anything worse than paying that much :( Yeah u should defo make a trip in there i got nice vests and stuff in there :)

will definitely take a look :) :flower:

took a bump piccy today so will share with you later :D xx

Hey charlieO not seen you around for a bit!

Completely agree about the rib thing! This morning I think I must have had a foot firmly lodged in my ribs as they hurt so bad, appears to have eased as the day has gone on though :)

Now feeling very hot, stuffy, sniffly and poop :(

10 minutes left at work and then drive to 2nd job to work another 4 hours :(

Midwife tomorrow! Bloods being taken (scared senseless of needles) which I’m not looking forward to. At least I’m finishing work at 11 and then after midwife heading up to London for the weekend to see my favourite band play Saturday night :)

my baby shower is in 2 weeks (nov 4th) and 80 people are coming so I can imagine what we will get. I am so super excited though! :)

!!! :) I'm SO happy to see I'm not the only one having a HUGE babyshower. All the grandparents ended up putting it together and the invite list is 100+ people, so we're expecting 70-80 people to show up! Mine is December 1st, so I still have a bit to wait. I'm so excited for it. Can't wait to hear about yours, I hope it goes perfect!!

Ahhh looking forward to it :) i might just go and take one now too since were like bump budddiees:haha:

Ahhh looking forward to it :) i might just go and take one now too since were like bump budddiees:haha:

hehe bump buddies FTW!! :D

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121025_133905.jpg

im loving all the bump pics you all look great xx

hehe bump buddies FTW!! :D

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121025_133905.jpg
Aw thats a lovely picture u are SOOO neat :) Have u any stretch marks or anything?
https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a563/shauna_kelly2/65FDEEAC-CF23-4174-9812-98E953E0DB93-14076-00000DD1C7ABAE49_zps8fbd9db5.jpg

Snow Owl....just taking something neutral....I doubt hubby will want to leave us unless he is kicked out and hospital is 30 mins away with no traffic so we don't know if there's any shops/where the shops are so neutral suits me fine....I am looking forward to going shopping when I have settled into a routine...and will get some girls or boys clothes then (plus I expect we will get clothes off the excited grandparents) :)

my baby shower is in 2 weeks (nov 4th) and 80 people are coming so I can imagine what we will get. I am so super excited though! :)

!!! :) I'm SO happy to see I'm not the only one having a HUGE babyshower. All the grandparents ended up putting it together and the invite list is 100+ people, so we're expecting 70-80 people to show up! Mine is December 1st, so I still have a bit to wait. I'm so excited for it. Can't wait to hear about yours, I hope it goes perfect!!

Yea 110 were invited and 82 rsvpd im super stoked! Ill let u all kniw how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->