All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Hey Mommy B!!!! Yes you are welcome to join!!!! I will update you to the 1st page!

hi my lovely third tri ladies!!! so good to be here, although i must say the start of third tri has been really horrible to me!

Can i ask how often do you feel baby move atm? My little boy still has quiet days when i dont feel much movement at all! Does anyone elses baby still have quiet days?

I was literally just after googling that !!! My little boy seems to be having really quiet days the last few days in comparison to before... It's worrying I thought the movements just get stronger? Unless they are running out of room or something ? Thank god I'm not the only one!

My LO hasn't been very active for the last few days either! She only gives me very light kicks every once in a while. I'm guessing it's a growth spurt? Or maybe, like you said, they are running out of room? I'm just glad my LO isn't the only one making me a worry wart! :haha:
#

Oh believe me your not the only one and then when u feel the little small popping movements you start to doubt thats its them because you have it in your head something is wrong i haaaate it lol!!!. Wouldnt you think that at this stage the kicks would be getting stronger not softer?:wacko: Cant wait to see my doctor on wednesday to put my mind at ease!

my little girl is being a cow bag atm kicking the crap out of my ribs and making my cervix feel weird...it's the weirdest feeling when she moves my whole belly too! Sometimes it's annoying and i just want her to sit still for a bit...but i thank god she is actually moving or i'd be panicking lool i still remember at my last MW app when they were trying to listen to her HB and she kept kicking the doppler :cloud9: trouble much lol think she gets that from her mummy :happydance:

Thanks for the welcome ladies :) Can't believe I'm here already! This pregnancy has been a little harder on me than my first, and it's probably because I have an extremely active toddler :haha: We wanted a two year age gap and were getting that by exactly two weeks ;) Unless Luca decides he wants to come early! Hope everyone is doing well!

Has anyone else felt like baby is trying to kick their way out?

It’s so hard to describe but at times I can almost feel like peanut is kicking right on the top of my vagina and it’s such an uncomfortable and weird feeling!!!

It’s so hard to describe but at times I can almost feel like peanut is kicking right on the top of my vagina and it’s such an uncomfortable and weird feeling!!!

yup she does this to me all the time! and atm i just can't get comfy no matter how i sit...if i stand or lay down im fine but sitting nope!

If I'm standing it gives me proper jelly legs!!

I get those cervix kicks all the time! I must say, I really prefer belly and side kicks instead!

hey girls question: has anyone got really light headed and felt like they were going to pass out?
I almost did today :( & I'm still light headed.
I'm headed to the womans center now. I hope everything is ok

hey girls question: has anyone got really light headed and felt like they were going to pass out?
I'm headed to the winona center now. I hope everything is ok

I was VeRy lightheaded and dizzy during the entire 1st trimester.. To the point where I would see black and have to sit down on the spot. But over the 2nd trimester it totally improved.

Until today...:shrug: Ive felt lightheaded since i woke up. I was out shopping at 3 different stores, totally fine walking around, but as soon as I stood still for a second I got so lightheaded I wanted to book it to the closest chair I could find.

So weird that this has happened to both of us today.
What did you do to help??
I have just tried drinking lots of water and keeping food in my tummy.

yup this happens to me if i haven't drunk enough so when it happens i just pour a load of water down my neck!

Yeah i get this happen too i have to sit down take some deep breath and have a cold drink!! Ive seen my doctor about it and she checked my blood pressure said it was fine and that was it!

anyone else having the anti D injection or diabetes test done?

I am having my Glucose test done Weds. Its mandatory for all women in the US. I think someone already mention that though. We have to do an 1hr, and if you fail you have to come again and do a 3 hr. I have to fast the night before, so no eating and drinking after 12 a.m. I am not familiar with the antiD injection or if I am having that done:shrug: I am getting my flu shot fopefully this week as well, which I hate because I once ended up with the flu.

You can refuse the flu shot :) I always do because I just don't like how i feel afterwards and don't like that the H1N1 in mixed in it this year as I don't think its been around long enough to know side effects :)

Thanks girls
I'm at the hospital now. They are running some tests and have me hooked to a machine.
baby girl is super active! Kicking and moving so much!
iv drank some water and I'm starting to feel better :)
This has never happened to me before, not even in the 1st trimester, do it scared the hell out of me

Thanks girls
I'm at the hospital now. They are running some tests and have me hooked to a machine.
baby girl is super active! Kicking and moving so much!
iv drank some water and I'm starting to feel better :)
This has never happened to me before, not even in the 1st trimester, do it scared the hell out of me

Glad youre starting to feel better :hugs:
Better to be safe than sorry and get checked out :thumbup:
Give us an update when you know what's going on !

Glad your feeling better :) I had this during first tri but nothing since.

Had an idea today and now thinking of the name Ella, what do you think?

Glad your feeling better :) I had this during first tri but nothing since.

Had an idea today and now thinking of the name Ella, what do you think?

I love the name Ella <3

I think another girl on this thread has picked that name also!

It would have been one of my first choices, but my little dog is named Elly and that is just way to close. :haha:

Glad your starting to feel better Jess, it's good to get checked out when your not sure.

Ella is a beautiful girls name! Our girl choice was Amelia, but we are having a Luca instead...super excited for two boys :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->