All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I've had a stinking cold, sore throat, headache, upset stomach etc etc for a week now :(

Please please PLEASE go away!!

I can't give birth feeling this rough! Actually considering not having the sweep tomorrow as I feel so ill!

I've had a stinking cold, sore throat, headache, upset stomach etc etc for a week now :(

Please please PLEASE go away!!

I can't give birth feeling this rough! Actually considering not having the sweep tomorrow as I feel so ill!

the last couple of days i've had a runny nose but don't feel like i'm coming down with a cold or anything...i googled it last night and apparently flu like symptoms are a sign of labour! So who knows we may see our beans soon!

God I hope not, I'm struggling to breath let alone go through labour!

Aw Snow I hope you get feeling better. You'll need all the energy and strength you can for labour! :hugs:

My body is so sore. ESP my back :( Had a terrible sleep last night. I just want this baby out!!! I was in tears until I finally fell asleep last night.

Lost more of my plug today... Hoping for some action!

Aw Snow I hope you get feeling better. You'll need all the energy and strength you can for labour! :hugs:

My body is so sore. ESP my back :( Had a terrible sleep last night. I just want this baby out!!! I was in tears until I finally fell asleep last night.

Lost more of my plug today... Hoping for some action!

i've been like that just crying for no reason....my bump feels really sore...and my hips hurt too! i've been losing my plug for a couple of weeks so i'm expecting to see a bloody show but it's just not coming :nope:

No plug here :( hips are agony but think its more illness related :(

I have an acupuncture appointment for tomorrow morning, for induction of labour naturally. She said it will bring contractions on right away, but may need to see her twice before it brings on labour. Kind of nervous, ive never had acupuncture done before, but I'm desperate.
And my benefits cover 80% of the cost, so I'm happy about that :)

I have an acupuncture appointment for tomorrow morning, for induction of labour naturally. She said it will bring contractions on right away, but may need to see her twice before it brings on labour. Kind of nervous, ive never had acupuncture done before, but I'm desperate.
And my benefits cover 80% of the cost, so I'm happy about that :)

hope it works for you hun!! xx

Lady bug let me know what it's like. I think my work health insurance might cover me for that!

Well that's it ladies, I now have no dignity :(

Just threw up down the front of my dressing gown then ran to the loo and while coughing my guts up (literally) I pee'd myself.

I give up :(

Well that's it ladies, I now have no dignity :(

Just threw up down the front of my dressing gown then ran to the loo and while coughing my guts up (literally) I pee'd myself.

I give up :(

oh no hun :( is there nothing the doctor can do for you?

i just tried to groom down below omg it was an effort i can't see anything because my bump is in the way omg i couldn't stop laughing i hope it doesn't look to uneven haha

Our Lovely Ladies

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Smiley: Gave birth to a beautifull boy on January 13th - 8lb 7oz

Chiles : Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 14th - 7lb 10oz

Jess: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 15th - 7lb

Mrs Hopeful - Gave birth to a beautifull ...... on January 15th - awaiting her to post her own announcement :)

Leinzlove : Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 15th - 6lb 12oz

CharlieO : Team BLUE due January 18th. Currently being induced - awaiting update

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

---------------

Think that's correct! :)

i have a MW app on Tuesday hoping she'll give me an induction date but i very much doubt it the woman's useless!

Oh snow that sounds so unpleasant :nope:
I've peed myself after sneezing a few times. It's so ...unexpected. Lol

I really hope these bubbas come for us. I can tell we are all on the same page about needing these kiddies out!! :thumbup:

I feel bad for all u ladies...i try to refrain from posting too much about ella bc i feel awful shes here and ur little kiddos arent yet :(

Ahhh Ladies... I hope you all go soon.

Snow: Hun, I surely hope baby doesn't make you wait 12 days. :hugs:

I feel bad for all u ladies...i try to refrain from posting too much about ella bc i feel awful shes here and ur little kiddos arent yet :(

Oh Nikki don't feel bad about talking about your beautiful daughter!! I absolutely love seeing Photo's and hearing about these gorgeous babies :kiss:
It gets me really excited!!! And Super jealous ;) But that's to be expected! :haha:

How is Ella doing???? Xoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->