All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

congrats smiley on your little boy love the name alex chiles hope your labour goes well jess and charlio goodluck for tmrws csections anyone else having inductions that ive missed out goodluck and sorry ive missed you off i went to midwife today and jayden is back to back so labour is going to be hard work again my last son was the same also if i havent gone into labour before the 23rd then im going to be induced through blood presure problems so at least i know by the 23rd jayden will be here xx

Dee- we will be induced the same day if we make it there!
I hope jayden turns for you. I've heard of how bad back labour is. :nope:

& Snow- we won't leave you!!:haha:

Congratulations Smiley! :) So happy your Little boy is here.

Jess, Charlie-O... looks like we are having our babies on the same day. :) Eeeeek! I've been updating my journal, link in signature.

Can't wait for Jellybeans, Snow and everyone else to join us. :)

Firstly Mrs H update - she obviously has the worlds greatest womb as baby STILL not come!! Lol. Going on the drip today, so maybe we might see baby hopefull today :)

For me: this was the first time we did the deed and got nothing! Normally I get BH but I didn't get a thing, lol.

Still feeling crampy today tho :(

Ahhh... Mrs. H having baby today. Thats like 4 possibly more in this thread today. :)

Well, we came in, got gowned up and ready to go, they scanned bump and he's turned!!! But because of my bp they're going to induce me this afternoon instead! Yesterday he was still breech! I can't believe it. So induction it is! Won't be here today though... X x x

Here she is!!
Charlotte Rae 7lbs 10oz at 7: 31 am
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-01-15084515.jpg[/IMG]

She about to get a bath soon and after that I'll post more pics :)

Congratulations Jess!!

Heard from an antenatal friend today who is due in 3 weeks but they've decided to induce her today. Jealous in not the word!

Just had the most horrendous BM (sorry!). Stomach very tender today and I'm still crampy!

Ladies, but I can now say its took to 3 days from my due date but I want to meet LO :) months of 'I can't do this, I'm scared!' But I now feel we're ready to give it our best shot :)

Omg!! Jess she is absolutely beautiful!!!!! :kiss: <3
So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

just got off the phone from the hospital and i don't have obstetric cholestasis :happydance: happy is not the word! I'm so relieved i really thought i was going to have it and that me and my baby girl were going to be in danger from it! I can sleep easy tonight! :yipee:

That's great news Jelly!

Think we need an update in here to see how all are doing :)

Will be back :)

Our Lovely Ladies

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Jess: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 15th - 7lb

Smiley: Gave birth to a beautifull boy on January 13th - 8lb 7

Mrs Hopeful - Team YELLOW due 18th January. Currently being induced - awaiting update

Leinzlove : Team PINK due 20th January. Currently being induced - awaiting update

Chiles : Team PINK due January 18th. Currently being induced - awaiting update

CharlieO : Team BLUE due January 18th. Currently being induced - awaiting update

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

---------------

Numbers are dwindling now!! If I've made any mistakes let me know :)

I was checked today, and I'm still 1cm :( so disappointed.
My dr did a stretch and sweep.. But I'm feeling discouraged.
I will have an ultrasound on Monday, and if everything is ok I will be induced Wednesday Jan23.
Crossing my fingers for our beans to show up by the weekend!!!!!

Hey ladies!

I delivered my baby girl yesterday jan 14th at 7 pm...she was 7lbs 10 oz. She is soooo perfect. I can't wait to upload some photos . I finally got my charger so I am going to try to upload some photos tonight. Congrats to everyone deliveries. I have to tend to Reagan....will be back later.

Congrats Chiles!!!!

Also big congrats to Mrs H who has a team ... announcement!! But ill let her come and post the details ;) sorry ladies! Lol

Hope Charlie and Leinzlove are doing well :)

Congrats Chiles!!! Can't wait to see pics!! :dance:
And how exciting to find out what gender baby hopeful is !!!! Eee!!

Leinzlove had her baby girl, she is gorgeous :kiss:

I am SO jealous now!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone! :)
& everyone else still waiting I hope you get your little ones in your arms soon :)

I have some more pics from earlier today!

Here is DD and Charlotte
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-01-15164533.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->