All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Yes jelly! i cant beleive it either!!

heres one more that my hubby took with out nikon camera :) he just loves taking pics of her https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/sweetella_zpsa41fd68c.jpg

So, after a long wait, a c-section became an induction, which progressed to normal labor, which then changed to a forceps delivery, which then became an emergency c-section. Finlay Cole Osman arrived at 3.46am today and weighed 7lbs15oz. I am so in love but can't wait to get out of hospital!

Congrats Charlie!!! Just saw on Facebook :)

Wonder how Jelly is? Me and OH are going for the DTD method now. I want this baby OUT!

Our Lovely Ladies

ThreeMakesFive: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 7th - 7lb 7

Smiley: Gave birth to a beautifull boy on January 13th - 8lb 7oz

Chiles : Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 14th - 7lb 10oz

Jess: Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 15th - 7lb

Mrs Hopeful - Gave birth to a beautifull ...... on January 15th - awaiting her to post her own announcement :)

Leinzlove : Gave birth to a beautifull girl on January 15th - 6lb 12oz

CharlieO : Gave birth to a beautiful boy on January 18th - 7lb 15oz

SnowOwl : Team YELLOW due January 18th

JellyBeans : Team PINK due January 19th

LadyBug : Team PINK due January 19th

Dee : Team BLUE due January 19th

---------------

And then there were 4...

Im good its stopped again :( on the up side its officially my due date and my bday!

nikki ella is so adorable charlio congrats on finley happy birthday jelly and jess happy due date to us remaining girls how are we all im now really fed up ive only ever went over my due date with my 1st my 2nd was 8 days early my 3rd was 1 day early so i cant believe ive made it to my due date lol xx

I hate to say it but I'm glad there are 4 of us who've made it so I'm not alone! Lol.

How mean am I, wanting you to suffer with me? :p

i'm trying to enjoy my birthday but finding it hard coz i know it should be Katy's bday today so i'm trying to forget about it and think positive lol

40 weeks...hopefully my last bump picture!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20130119_113935_zps3f7268ef.jpg

God I'm still tiny tiny! Will get OH to photo it tonight :)

Congrats CharlieO!!!! Sounds like you had a heck of a time. I'm glad you're both happy & healthy :hugs:

Nikki- Ella is absolutely gorgeous <3

:cake: Happy Birthday Jelly & Jess!! Bump is looking good Jelly. Mine is similar with many battle scars :haha:

Snow- I'm glad we're not alone too. Hope DTD after your sweep brings babe along. Unfortunately both my s&s's were ineffective :(

HAPPY DUE DATE to me, Jelly & Dee!!!!!
Let's get these babies out already!!!!!!!! :brat:

Thanks ladybug I know what you mean its time for these babies to be evicted haha hope you are well xx

thanks Lady! Now all of us lets get out these babies lol

i just walked to the shops and bought some raspberry leaf tea....it tastes disgusting but if it works then i'm gonna drink it lol

thanks Lady! Now all of us lets get out these babies lol

i just walked to the shops and bought some raspberry leaf tea....it tastes disgusting but if it works then i'm gonna drink it lol
haha the things we try jelly I've tried everything else but I might give that one a miss by the sounds of it lol hope it works for you xx

I think we've tried everything!!

Although if one more person says 'any signs' to me I'm going to hurt people....

yeah i'm desperate i'm trying disgusting tea lol i hate herbal teas anyway! Today on my fb i've been quite annoyed people have wished me happy birthday and asked if she's here yet or if i've felt anything...bit peed off atm as well as my mum hasn't rung me to wish me happy bday...

My MIL said last night 'no baby then?' Completely seriously. Really??? What did she expect me to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->